Next manager odds

26 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is what I’ve been told to be fair. Alonso is leading recruitment on one side and I’m guessing Paixao is the other one.

Im sure there won’t be a conflict of interest though! 

Apparantly they have a pillow fight to decide who's choice gets the job. 

30 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You mean to say there's no pooling of our resources under one banner, all pulling in the same direction to work to a coherent plan as laid out by our chairman, solely for the benefit of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club?

Yeah, I can believe that.

Why would they work together they're both agents.. They aren't employed by the club. Here lies the problem

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is what I’ve been told to be fair. Alonso is leading recruitment on one side and I’m guessing Paixao is the other one.

Im sure there won’t be a conflict of interest though! 

If so great idea.

Hire both

furlough one until the other loses a game, then swap .

would keep each on their toes knowing they are always one defeat from getting furloughed again . 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Why would they work together they're both agents.. They aren't employed by the club. Here lies the problem

The crux of the matter isn't it, and what an absolute farce it is.

If what is being reported by Nixon is true, it's like these advisors are pitted against each other in the world's most tedious 'The Apprentice' style challenge.  This might be fine if the person taking the advice is capable of assessing the footballing merits of the advice - yet DC has, by his own admission, only been following the game from just before he took over us.  With that limited knowledge, how on earth can you make a proper judgment of two different parties telling you that they are 100% correct, pick me etc.  

I'm a broken record, but how that is remotely sensible as a structure, for a man chucking millions of pounds into the Club with no sign of return until we go up, is beyond me.  Something just doesn't add up.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You mean to say there's no pooling of our resources under one banner, all pulling in the same direction to work to a coherent plan as laid out by our chairman, solely for the benefit of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club?

Yeah, I can believe that.

It’s the Wednesday way 

5 minutes ago, blueandwhitematt said:

The crux of the matter isn't it, and what an absolute farce it is.

If what is being reported by Nixon is true, it's like these advisors are pitted against each other in the world's most tedious 'The Apprentice' style challenge.  This might be fine if the person taking the advice is capable of assessing the footballing merits of the advice - yet DC has, by his own admission, only been following the game from just before he took over us.  With that limited knowledge, how on earth can you make a proper judgment of two different parties telling you that they are 100% correct, pick me etc.  

I'm a broken record, but how that is remotely sensible as a structure, for a man chucking millions of pounds into the Club with no sign of return until we go up, is beyond me.  Something just doesn't add up.

Two advisors with their own agendas to push. What could possibly go wrong 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Rumour its on the cards. Friend, Derby fan, local rumours.

geddoudahere!

They’ve only just renamed the Club Wayne Rooneys Derby County, nicknamed “the transplants” Pride Park is being sponsored by Coleen and he has binned off their best player, Jack Marriott, to a relegation rival. 

ok - so the last point isn’t entirely true but a Rooney is there for the season I tell thi! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

geddoudahere!

They’ve only just renamed the Club Wayne Rooneys Derby County, nicknamed “the transplants” Pride Park is being sponsored by Coleen and he has binned off their best player, Jack Marriott, to a relegation rival. 

ok - so the last point isn’t entirely true but a Rooney is there for the season I tell thi! 

Colleen’s being pimped out for 20 quid a time. 

• Haha 2