Next manager odds

45 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

It's madness club sacks manager for negative approach but constantly appoints managers who prefer defensive negative approach, am I missing something?

Same as our team ... attackers ! Might explain why he going for bore ya pants off managers now all flair players gone ! Yep stupid is ...stupid does 😆

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, flo said:

The smart money is on Alan Irvine. 

DC asked for a copy of his CV. Irvine stood up and said “Just look at all these badges on my lapel..”

whoever it is going to be, i am certain we could have had them in the day after pulis left. 

Let's be honest, we're not going to be taking a manager from another club, whoever comes in was available and we have missed 2 weeks of not only a really important transfer window, but for the new man to come in, assess the squad and make their own suggestions for new signings, or even utilise their own contacts as well as working with the team, staff and getting to understand the workings of the club. 

cannot wait for cahnceri to finger point at the end of the season if we plummet in to league one. 

2 minutes ago, 0742 said:

whoever it is going to be, i am certain we could have had them in the day after pulis left. 

Let's be honest, we're not going to be taking a manager from another club, whoever comes in was available and we have missed 2 weeks of not only a really important transfer window, but for the new man to come in, assess the squad and make their own suggestions for new signings, or even utilise their own contacts as well as working with the team, staff and getting to understand the workings of the club. 

cannot wait for cahnceri to finger point at the end of the season if we plummet in to league one. 

We have won every match in this limbo period

On that basis I hope dc strings this out even longer

So it seems Ivic hasn’t been offered the job, Cook probably ended his interest last night with what he said. Who the hell is Chansiri going to appoint!?! The names on the betting list scare the crap out of me. Cook should have been given it weeks ago. It’s ridiculous how long things take with this club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

So it seems Ivic hasn’t been offered the job, Cook probably ended his interest last night with what he said. Who the hell is Chansiri going to appoint!?! The names on the betting list scare the crap out of me. Cook should have been given it weeks ago. It’s ridiculous how long things take with this club. 

Don't think he ended anything last night.  

• Haha 1