Next manager odds

Last week couldn't get more than £65 on cook..not that i was going to back him..don't think he is a paixoa / etc type.

Just got a ton on ivic ..evens..then went 4/7 while bet was loading, still took it..don't normally back managers....

But this guy is just the sort our advisors would take...plus the watford connection..no brainer..will see.

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’d worry about him if he accepted. He must be radged. 

Cook and Ivic are stand out managers in ones associated with us and in some ways we would be lucky to get either.

Paixao will be involved in this appointment no doubt so probale reason for acceptance.

If it is Ivic, which is it DC.

Keep tell us you want attacking football.

I can only assume when you say meets our philosophy, that this means lining the pockets of one of 2 men pretending to act in the best interests of Wednesday.

Do me a favour, Cook is the stand out candidate that could get an ounce of enthusiasm out of the fanbase.

Your way or the high way

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

If it is Ivic, which is it DC.

Keep tell us you want attacking football.

I can only assume when you say meets our philosophy, that this means lining the pockets of one of 2 men pretending to act in the best interests of Wednesday.

Do me a favour, Cook is the stand out candidate that could get an ounce of enthusiasm out of the fanbase.

Your way or the high way

Why are you the spokesperson of the fanbase?

I would much rather have the title winning, cup winning Ivic as opposed to the unemployed, recently relegated ex Accrington manager.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Why are you the spokesperson of the fanbase?

I would much rather have the title winning, cup winning Ivic as opposed to the unemployed, recently relegated ex Accrington manager.

You'd have to be a complete imbecile managing one of those teams in a 2nd rate league not to compete for trophies.

Recently failed with one of the best squads in our league at Watford, he must have a really penchant for basket case clubs.

He wont last 5 minutes and wont change a thing.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad

Before joining Watford, Ivic guided Maccabi Tel Aviv to back-to-back league titles in Israel. He also won the Greek Cup with Paok in 2017.

His overly defensive tactics have been unpopular with Watford fans, though, and the team’s style of play has not been easy on the eye. Defeat at Huddersfield left Watford nine points behind the leaders, Norwich, and four behind second-placed Bournemouth.

The prospect of falling further behind the other two relegated teams in the race for automatic promotion has forced the board to act decisively, with Watford hosting Norwich on Boxing Day.

To be fair - it sounds like he will fit in immediately

1 hour ago, Mystic Neg said:

You'd have to be a complete imbecile managing one of those teams in a 2nd rate league not to compete for trophies.

Recently failed with one of the best squads in our league at Watford, he must have a really penchant for basket case clubs.

He wont last 5 minutes and wont change a thing.

On plus side, he didn’t relegate Watford as cook did Wigan.