Next manager odds

As soon as we knew we had 2 games suspended and the fact we were nearly halfway through the transfer window I thought it made perfect sense to get any new man either before or during this weekend. Gives them time to both get in the training pitch and also 2 weeks to assess the squad.

We are a shambles on that front. If I were a manager of any integrity I’d turn down the job. You can read so much between the lines at Wednesday.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Colleen’s being pimped out for 20 quid a time. 

She's too good for him, she'll try to pimp him out with a message "don't send him back" 

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

We may as well get this thread pinned for the foreseeable future.  

Chansiri hires another yes man from a list magically conjured up by Paxo. 

DC sacks him at the end of the season.  

Rinse and repeat.  

He’s only ever hired one yes man to be fair ..

8 minutes ago, El Toro said:

As soon as we knew we had 2 games suspended and the fact we were nearly halfway through the transfer window I thought it made perfect sense to get any new man either before or during this weekend. Gives them time to both get in the training pitch and also 2 weeks to assess the squad.

We are a shambles on that front. If I were a manager of any integrity I’d turn down the job. You can read so much between the lines at Wednesday.

Agree Chansiri and Co don't do sense, joking aside here it is a serious worry how we are being run. I really am starting to fear the worst, a Wigan Sunderland, Portsmouth scenario is on the cards. 

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Why don't you just support the name Sheffield Wednesday, like I do.

The background noise is titunus...no cure unfortunately.

It’s also linked to dyslexia apparently.

lol

• Haha 5

i reckon chansiri had a plan on getting a european manager in before jan 1st before new rules now he has stuffed it and applied for that ex watford man but is still waiting for go ahead from department of employment regards visa ,say he gets told no they what will he do? scratch his head and say oh dear oh dear . 

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

i reckon chansiri had a plan on getting a european manager in before jan 1st before new rules now he has stuffed it and applied for that ex watford man but is still waiting for go ahead from department of employment regards visa ,say he gets told no they what will he do? scratch his head and say oh dear oh dear . 

Just backdate the contract to before Brexit.

It'll be reyt.

:Chansiri:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Nixon alluding to 2 separate recruiting camps. Dear me. 

This has been obvious for a while. Nixon was going on about list of 5 foreign names and said Cook not on it or implied as much. He gets information from what was Doyen or has somebody connected to them who informs him. He did not know about Alonso, Frostick broke this news. He changed tune to then say mainly foreign managers being interviewed. 

The names Nixon originally mentioned at least two of the 5 would not qualify for a work permit, somebody asked him about this did not answer went quiet. He said had not heard about Ivic. 

Green signed for us this week and was clearly miffed he knew nothing about it.

He has now acknowledged two recruitment camps in operation.

I am pleased because Paixao is not getting it his own way. DC must have really been furious when he was sold dummy of TP. 

Not sure where Alonso fits if he is part of Paixao mob or part of other camp.

Ivic and Cook do no seem to fit with Alonso. Cook does not fit with Paixao and although Ivic worked for Watford things between us and them became estranged after they sold us Abdi whose legs had gone and they knew it.