CONFIRMED

Don’t know if I should laugh or cry. Pulis seems to be pinning his hopes of staying up on being able to bring players in to the club in January as he has said in almost every interview after games. Now it seems we will be under an embargo and be stuck with these pathetic players. We are done in this league imo. Going to be some painful months next year on and off the pitch before we are in league one at the end of the season. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t know if I should laugh or cry. Pulis seems to be pinning his hopes of staying up on being able to bring players in to the club in January as he has said in almost every interview after games. Now it seems we will be under an embargo and be stuck with these pathetic players.  

How gutted will Pulis be having slated and alienated our whole first team squad

lol

He's now got to walk back into the dressing room after his show down meeting with Chansiri where the chairman shows him a letter saying 'good luck - there's no money left'  and say to all those players he's slated and said he wanted to sack and replace 'errrrr..... alright lads?'

How embarrassing for him

Owlstalk Shop

Joking aside it’s one thing after another lately. The cr@p managerial appointments, transfer embargo’s, stadium sale in the wrong accounting year, rubbish free transfers , no refund of ST holders, points deduction, delay of payment for players (twice now) which undoubtedly will have affected morale and performance on the pitch. 

Meanwhile DC gives one zoom meeting which is only contact in what 12 months and is very nonchalant about things. Pulis a disaster so far and putting all out eggs on the January transfer window basket. 

This club finally gets it’s self on an even keel only to be on the brink again. Have we not suffered enough?

42 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Anyway on a positive note, can't believe I am saying this...... come on man utd...we need some respite from all the doom and gloom

I’ve backed the pigs to win tonight, just to make sure they don’t. First ever bet on a piggy match.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Even me?  

This team plays like that - Rotherham, Wycombe, Luton then suddenly bang Bournemouth. Don't want the bloke and his negative ways. Full stop. Bielsa Ball is the future. I was slightly sceptical until I saw their 4th goal yesterday which was a thing to marvel at. 

I say even you because clearly you oppose Pulis' appointment.

Obviously I would rather have a Bielsa at the helm and play the type of football Leeds played last season.

We all would.

Some of the top clubs in Europe considered him, and he's obviously much better than what we've had here.

But Bielsa would never have come here, even when we had cash.

We're just not a big enough name.

When Bielsa was a young man, Leeds were the best side in this country and competing in Europe.

It's not what they are, it's what they were.

I wanted Pulis because it's the dinosaurs who keep teams up.

Think Colin/Rotherham and McCarthy/Ipswich.

Spending hundreds of thousands on lawyers to prevent getting relegated by the EFL, and then to reduce a points deduction. To then get a points deduction and relegated because you didn’t pay the players that you breached FFP for to sign in the first place. 

Peak Sheffield Wednesday. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

where are you @StudentOwlto get around COVID restrictions ?  cornwall? 

or is it one of those dreadful virtual party things which is basically sipping Echo Falls wine staring at your laptop pretending to laugh.

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

StudentOwl  is gonna get banged up for Covid Breaches isn't he?

lol

To avoid any of your sincere and genuine concern, I can confirm that our Christmas shindig took place in a conference room that's cleared by H&S to hold 10 people... and we had 7. Said room is right next to where we sequence all the Covid stuff. A historic location!

20201217_160635.thumb.jpg.93618091d42415a7cf22189af56a930a.jpg

(And I'm reyt drunk)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How gutted will Pulis be having slated and alienated our whole first team squad

lol

He's now got to walk back into the dressing room after his show down meeting with Chansiri where the chairman shows him a letter saying 'good luck - there's no money left'  and say to all those players he's slated and said he wanted to sack and replace 'errrrr..... alright lads?'

How embarrassing for him

Puts to bed the ridiculous rumour that Pulis is just the advisors mate anyway doesn’t it. 

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

To avoid any of your sincere and genuine concern, I can confirm that our Christmas shindig took place in a conference room that's cleared by H&S to hold 10 people... and we had 7. Said room is right next to where we sequence all the Covid stuff. A historic location!

20201217_160635.thumb.jpg.93618091d42415a7cf22189af56a930a.jpg

(And I'm reyt drunk)

Are those 7 seats over there how you all sat together?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Not that we needed any help but I think our chairman has consigned us to relegation. The month we really need some points on the table against winnable opposition.......... He doesnt pay the playing staff. You couldn't make it up. 

Get this man out of our club. What a total mess from top the bottom. 

All will be made well over the holidays. My understanding is that Dejphon’s dad is gifting each player a new kit, home and away, with a new local shirt sponsor: Richard III. Elephants replaced with a pair of horses. Also freshening up Hillsborough with a fresh coat of paint for the seats.