CONFIRMED

All this has been rumbling from the playoff final defeat.  

We went for broke and literally broke the bank in order to get to the promised land. 

When Jos came in, his remit was to clear out the higher earners and start playing the youth players, which backfired.  

I suspect Jos was told at the time, certain players couldn't play due to extra pay for appearances.  So he opted to freeze them out.  

I also suspect, something similar came to a head at that Christmas party that no one knows what exactly happened.  

I reckon a couple of players, decided to speak out on behalf of the players.  Namely Hutchinson and possibly one or two more.  As a result, they were labelled bad eggs which had to be removed in order to try and keep a lid on the situation.  

From that point on, the club spiralled out of control.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Have had to rule them out as it needs you to fit your own clips 

Anyone  who knows me will know that asking me to do  something like that would result in my car setting on fire, exploding setting my house on fire and would just leave me stood in my pants in the middle of the garden crying

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Have had to rule them out as it needs you to fit your own clips 

Anyone  who knows me will know that asking me to do  something like that would result in my car setting on fire, exploding setting my house on fire and would just leave me stood in my pants in the middle of the garden crying

Get @StudentOwl to fit them for you..................he should have sobered up from his Christmas p*ss up by the time they come.

• Haha 2

So we get 6 points back but then lose three for not paying players, 9 for administration and a further 9 for late accounts taking us to minus 12 so we need 62 points from 27 game s under embargo with players not being paid to stay up. 21 wins from 27.

easy.

love a challenge our lads. 

Just now, Themagiccap said:

So we get 6 points back but then lose three for not paying players, 9 for administration and a further 9 for late accounts taking us to minus 12 so we need 62 points from 27 game s under embargo with players not being paid to stay up. 21 wins from 27.

easy.

love a challenge our lads. 

Fair points

Owlstalk Shop

I could be completely wrong and imagining I’ve heard this, but don’t the contracts void after so many instances of players not being paid? Which then renders them all free to leave for nothing? 

Not sure if partial payment negates this though. 

7 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Are they not well within their rights to refuse to play?  
not saying I’d want this but it’s clear that the contracts aren’t being adhered right from one side...Tools down

Get a big bung on Coventry while there is time..

I will...though i will wait for the line up 😁

25 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I'm at a f@cking Christmas work thing, let me off ya plebs 

where are you @StudentOwlto get around COVID restrictions ?  cornwall? 

or is it one of those dreadful virtual party things which is basically sipping Echo Falls wine staring at your laptop pretending to laugh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So from what I can work out this has happened at least 3 times now. The difference being on this occasion is that the players or an agent has leaked it to the press. Whatever the reasons for it I would guess this a way of the players putting a stop to it. Whether Chansiri is skint, pulling the plug or trying to get around FFP it’s not right and I fully back the players in raising their concerns.

• Like 1

Just now, wmb said:

So from what I can work out this has happened at least 3 times now. The difference being on this occasion is that the players or an agent has leaked it to the press.  

It's not the first or only time recently though. Last December 2019 and June 2020 there we similar leaks too

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop