CONFIRMED

14 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Spending hundreds of thousands on lawyers to prevent getting relegated by the EFL, and then to reduce a points deduction. To then get a points deduction and relegated because you didn’t pay the players that you breached FFP for to sign in the first place. 

Peak Sheffield Wednesday. 

Peak Chansiri. 

21 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I say even you because clearly you oppose Pulis' appointment.

Obviously I would rather have a Bielsa at the helm and play the type of football Leeds played last season.

We all would.

Some of the top clubs in Europe considered him, and he's obviously much better than what we've had here.

But Bielsa would never have come here, even when we had cash.

We're just not a big enough name.

When Bielsa was a young man, Leeds were the best side in this country and competing in Europe.

It's not what they are, it's what they were.

I wanted Pulis because it's the dinosaurs who keep teams up.

Think Colin/Rotherham and McCarthy/Ipswich.

Tony Mowbrays Blackburn have 34 goals this season and are a mid table club. The idea you have to play negative football unless you are promotion candidates is a myth.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Remember this statement?

Huge alarm bells ringing here.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

I never ask for anything more than the best support possible from our loyal fans and with the Profit and Sustainability regulations, I repeat I cannot solve the problems we have as a club alone.

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

"I could have made a profit in the Championship already if I really wanted to by not buying the players or buying players and selling them for much more. But I never wanted to do that"

This is literally what any business does to survive and to be sustainable. Literally reading through that statement it is absolutely crazy how out of touch he is. Really frightening.

• Like 1