CONFIRMED

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if it's the second one.

That the mad man has decided to withhold payment.

If this is the case, then he would have decided to do it in the same month he appointed a new manager.

Guest Bulgaria
15 hours ago, rickygoo said:

This bloke though offers me nothing and then I see Leeds 4th goal yesterday and that's done it for me. We have no ambition in our football, no joy - just meh, hoping to nick something and then hoping the opposition can't do anything with the possession we hand to them. That goal encapsulated everything we aren't.

Their 5th had me feeling like that.

10 minutes ago, Django said:

Well I think this caps off one of the most shambolic years in the history of SWFC quite nicely 

Apart from League 1 I wonder what 2021 has in store 

Hopefully a new owner who know's about football and how to run a club.

4 hours ago, owlinexile said:

If you don't want to be 'disrespected', don't be a grossly incompetent dishonest ******** that goes to a foreign country and completely destroys something that means fizz all to you but a huge amount to tens of thousands of people.  Simple.

Totally agree, I’ve said before on here that respect works both ways, Chansiri didn't respect the fans when he bumped up the prices expecting thousands of working class fans, with families, to start pumping ridiculous amounts of money in tickets, mediocre merchandise. When he changed the clubs badge, ditching the stripes, the list goes on.

What really p!$$ed me off was when he started pushing for season ticket early bird renewals knowing that a transfer embargo was about to get hit on us. Where was the respect then?

Seriously the guy needs to do one before he causes anymore damage, if there is anymore damage to cause.....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Some of us were saying it back then. It was obvious how the club was being (mis)managed even all that time ago and how these things would build up over time and get progressively worse.

We haven’t got near the bottom of this yet mate. Our owner will soon show us what he really thinks of his family club. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Totally agree, I’ve said before on here that respect works both ways, Chansiri didn't respect the fans when he bumped up the prices expecting thousands of working class fans, with families, to start pumping ridiculous amounts of money in tickets, mediocre merchandise. When he changed the clubs badge, ditching the stripes, the list goes on.

What really p!$$ed me off was when he started pushing for season ticket early bird renewals knowing that a transfer embargo was about to get hit on us. Where was the respect then?

Seriously the guy needs to do one before he causes anymore damage, if there is anymore damage to cause.....

Spot on assessment. But I reckon (unless he goes from stubborn to realistic) he’s going to be here for another couple of years, trying to fix what he’s broken. But he hasn’t got a clue how to run a business. Div 1 next year...div 2 the year after...By the time he lets us go, there’ll be nowt left.

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility  is it ?