CONFIRMED

Chansiri the guy that destroyed an historic club.  He’ll go down as the most hated man in the blue half of the city.  Hope his is hurled up in some bunker in Thailand.  

Just mentioning his name reminds me of the absolute clusterfuck and embarrassment of a club we now are.  The guy makes my blood boil.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Marro said:

Chansiri the guy that destroyed an historic club.  He’ll go down as the most hated man in the blue half of the city.  Hope his is hurled up in some bunker in Thailand.  

Just mentioning his name reminds me of the absolute clusterfuck and embarrassment of a club we now are.  The guy makes my blood boil.

As I was fond of saying - Dave Richards was a hero once. At least he gave us a whiff of glory. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'd get down to the ground now it's dark and tear two seats out...sharpish.

@Grandad gets home. Opens car boot to get out his spoils, realises hes grabbed the two that Paterson smashed up

• Haha 6

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And take them down. - Colin Notts County, Cardiff, United 

Well, I can't remember Notts County's situation as it's so long ago, but Cardiff and United were in the PL at the time of their relegation.

I do remember when Marshall went back and Megson faltered; in came Jonesy - a footballing manager - and we sailed to promotion.

Vindicated! (or words to that effect) cried the purists; Megson's a dinosaur.

But the reason why that happened is because we'd got better players than most of the other teams in that division.

The problem was that once we got into the Championship most of the other teams had got better players than us.

Jonesy faltered and it took Gray, another dinosaur, to keep us up.

You cut your coat according to your cloth, and ours is threadbare.

But the purists will soon get their wish.

We'll be able to bring that Scouser in from Plymouth who's young, hungry, eager to learn and progressive.

We'll be knocking it around and playing champagne football.

The only snag is we'll be down in the Third.

garymegson

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Well, I can't remember Notts County's situation as it's so long ago, but Cardiff and United were in the PL at the time of their relegation.

I do remember when Marshall went back and Megson faltered; in came Jonesy - a footballing manager - and we sailed to promotion.

Vindicated! (or words to that effect) cried the purists; Megson's a dinosaur.

But the reason why that happened is because we'd got better players than most of the other teams in that division.

The problem was that once we got into the Championship most of the other teams had got better players than us.

Jonesy faltered and it took Gray, another dinosaur, to keep us up.

You cut your coat according to your cloth, and ours is threadbare.

But the purists will soon get their wish.

We'll be able to bring that Scouser in from Plymouth who's young, hungry, eager to learn and progressive.

We'll be knocking it around and playing champagne football.

The only snag is we'll be down in the Third.

garymegson

Such faith in Pulis, I hope you're right  - there's not much sign of it so far. But I am sick of negative football. A season ticket for me and my dad costs the best of a grand. For that sort of cash I've had enough watching teams trying to nick a win, or scrape a draw. If it's all about the result I won't have to sit through 90 minutes of dross. I can watch Final Score. 

4 hours ago, Django said:

Sooo.... when we go bust what league would a new club have to start in?

HERE ?

Northern Counties East League Division One

Campion

Emley AFC

Brigg Town

North Ferriby

Rossington Main

Retford FC

Winterton Rangers

Hall Road Rangers

Skegness Town

Parkgate

Nostell Miners Welfare

Hallam

Armthorpe Welfare

Dronfield Town

Harrogate Railway Athletic

Glasshoughton Welfare

Swallownest

East Hull

Worsbrough Bridge Athletic

Selby Town

as at Wednesday 4th November, 2020

Some cracking away games

lol

• Like 1

Lack of payment would certainly explain a lot of things.

Lack of discipline, the injuries, the sending offs, smashing up chairs, hi fiving opposition players when they score.

Questionable performances resulting in no wins, goals and the rest of it.  

Guest Bulgaria

Everyone listen to " Kings of the wild Frontier" by Adam and the Ants.

Absolutely no relevance to this thread what so ever, but I had forgotten what a great track it is.

I think the wine has helped though.

Players not getting paid, negative management appointments time after time, transfer embargo’s, accounts constantly being sent in late, points deductions, loans against the ground, dodgy dealings, over priced tickets, second rate kits.......thank you Mr Chansiri for all the positive things you’ve done for our club....now is there any chance that you can please F’k off and leave us alone....even Dave Allen is preferable to you

Just now, rickygoo said:

. A season ticket for me and my dad costs the best of a grand. For that sort of cash I've had enough watching teams trying to nick a win, or scrape a draw. If it's all about the result I won't have to sit through 90 minutes of dross. I can watch Final Score. 

,do you go home happier after a scrappy 1-0 win or an entertaining 2 -3 defeat ?..........supporting  any club as always been about  results and always will ......

49 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

HERE ?

Northern Counties East League Division One

Campion

Emley AFC

Brigg Town

North Ferriby

Rossington Main

Retford FC

Winterton Rangers

Hall Road Rangers

Skegness Town

Parkgate

Nostell Miners Welfare

Hallam

Armthorpe Welfare

Dronfield Town

Harrogate Railway Athletic

Glasshoughton Welfare

Swallownest

East Hull

Worsbrough Bridge Athletic

Selby Town

as at Wednesday 4th November, 2020

Some cracking away games

lol

Bet you owt Skegness Town away falls on a Cold Tues night in February instead of a weekend game in August. lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, room0035 said:

It a shame we don't have the high level of reporting from Rob Stanton for

CONFIRMED THE FANS HAVE STILL NOT BEEN PAID THEIR SEASON TICKET REFORM FORM THE 2019/20 SEASON

I've been chasing them over the last week... Sent my 3rd chaser today asking for someone to acknowledge and respond to me. They've finally responded saying apologies for delay but can't guarantee a time line and one of the reasons is due to fans not answering their phones when they try to contact them, so they are running behind... One of the worst excuses I've heard and can't believe they are using that. Told them I'm available between 11-12 tomorrow and given them my number.... See if I get a call.