CONFIRMED

I don't know if this has been already said, but surely if wages aren't being paid, on top of the previous false accounting and the latest year's accounts being overdue, Chansiri could be found to be an unfit person to hold the position in charge of a football club.

Might be a way out for the club to be in new hands.  Of course we don't know who that might be and it could be no better.

I am very unhappy to see our club in such a mess of debt after being clawed back to zero debt by some brilliant work from Lee Strafford and more good work from Milan. Unfortunately the signs have been there for a while. I believe our club has been in financial decline for at least three seasons now, partially masked by transfer embargoes, but made more likely by the earlier wage issues, refusal to keep a couple of key players and a lack of financial investment in the summer. What the hell happens next? We already have a low grade squad, lower than I can remember, although the squad Jack Charlton was pretty bad, but now they are all wondering why they are here. No fans, no points and a big sudden unexpexted dip in money just before the Christmas game frenzy!

Interesting that the players wages not being fully paid is the thing that makes so many fans realise that our owner is not good for our club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"I have done everything I can in my power. This is why I launched Club 1867 last time and this is why I will launch a new version of Club 1867 again"

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"If our fans really trust me, we will go together for the next part of the 1867 campaign and I truly hope we will be a great team"

Club1867 packages sold = 6

Basically everything that is wrong with the club is your fault, my fault, our fault for not buying into club1867*

*Not @Grandad's fault as he is one of the 6!

WTF:

Edited by Guest

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Basically everything that is wrong with the club is your fault, my fault, our fault for not buying into club1867*

*Not @Grandad's fault as he is one of the 6!

WTF:

Crawler

Just now, Grandad said:

Crawler

We simply aren't all #truefans mate!

You and the other 5 should get an open letter of thanks posted on the club website while the rest of us are admonished for letting the ship sink.

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We simply aren't all #truefans mate!

You and the other 5 should get an open letter of thanks posted on the club website while the rest of us are admonished for letting the ship sink.

I do feel under appreciated now you mention it

46 minutes ago, torryowl said:

,do you go home happier after a scrappy 1-0 win or an entertaining 2 -3 defeat ?..........supporting  any club as always been about  results and always will ......

But if all we get is a diet of  poo football why would I sit through 90 minutes. I’ll stick to my armchair. Why is it always do I want to win with poo football  or lose entertainingly. Why can’t can we win with a bit of elan? How’s Mr Results  working for you so far? 

9 hours ago, Morepork said:

Adjust your expectations to being happy if we're still in business in January and work back from that. lol

Rotherham United’s lowest points total of all time in the EFL Championship of 18 points set in 2016/17! Next target is Blackpool’s in 2014/15 with 26 points, Rotherham again in 2004/05 with 29 points, Peterborough United in 2009/10 with 34 points and then a joint effort by Leeds United in 2006/07 and Doncaster Rovers in 2011/12 with 36 points

18 is a good target to start!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Rotherham United’s lowest points total of all time in the EFL Championship of 18 points set in 2016/17! Next target is Blackpool’s in 2014/15 with 26 points, Rotherham again in 2004/05 with 29 points, Peterborough United in 2009/10 with 34 points and then a joint effort by Leeds United in 2006/07 and Doncaster Rovers in 2011/12 with 36 points

18 is a good target to start!!!

Happy if we get to ten

Does anyone here ever go on ‘the Wednesday sing’ on Facebook. The consensus on there literally couldn’t be more different to that on here. It’s like they live on a different planet. The majority will never have a bad word said against chansiri and their all fuming that the players have dared to ask for their wages 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

Such faith in Pulis, I hope you're right  - there's not much sign of it so far. But I am sick of negative football. A season ticket for me and my dad costs the best of a grand. For that sort of cash I've had enough watching teams trying to nick a win, or scrape a draw. If it's all about the result I won't have to sit through 90 minutes of dross. I can watch Final Score. 

If I'm honest, I ain't got much faith in him or anyone right now.

I understand your feelings, I really do.

When we had a half-decent team I'd never have wanted this bloke.

I suppose what we all want is neither this dross nor Barcelona, but something in between which gets results and at least entertains us. 

The only hope we have is that because Chansiri rates Pulis, tried twice to get him, and presumably doesn't want another manager to leave, that he listens to him.

Can we not afford to pay the players or doesn't Chansiri want to?

I don't know the answer to that, but if it's the latter then maybe Pulis will persuade him to put his hand in his pocket, at least for now.

If it's the former then we've had it.

Just now, rickygoo said:

But if all we get is a diet of  poo football why would I sit through 90 minutes. I’ll stick to my armchair.  

but you know that you wouldnt ....if we had won every game 1-0 and were top of the league you'd be like the rest of us  lapping it up ...........mr results is doing terrible like they were  when atkinson took us down  playing  some lovely football which i would have swapped for some better results ......results is all that matters how you play  is secondary .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

but you know that you wouldnt ....if we had won every game 1-0 and were top of the league you'd be like the rest of us  lapping it up ...........mr results is doing terrible like they were  when atkinson took us down  playing  some lovely football which i would have swapped for some better results ......results is all that matters how you play  is secondary .

Long term Atkinson was correct. Enjoy your football. 

9 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Happy if we get to ten

Begrudgingly congratulated my Barnsley supporting mate at work on finishing above us this season as I told him even if they packed in now we wouldn't reach their current points tally by the end of the season at this rate. 

8 minutes ago, torryowl said:

In hindsight Atkinson turned put alright though as he was the right man to turn us into a proper footballing team. Pulis was brought in purely as a results man and isn't getting results.

1 hour ago, JOCOWl said:

I've been chasing them over the last week... Sent my 3rd chaser today asking for someone to acknowledge and respond to me. They've finally responded saying apologies for delay but can't guarantee a time line and one of the reasons is due to fans not answering their phones when they try to contact them, so they are running behind... One of the worst excuses I've heard and can't believe they are using that. Told them I'm available between 11-12 tomorrow and given them my number.... See if I get a call. 

You probably have to give them 5 working days notice.

People are not answering their mobiles because the number looks like you have been in an accident number instead of 0114 2331867. I think they changed it to a 03 number which is a premium number.

• Like 1