Only 1 man leaving can end this! Is it time to act?

10 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiri, changing managers, changing players, changing leagues is a short term fix if anything. But that little dictator has to go. Surely we have to act? We can't just sit on our hands no more. 

On a side note I've said this for years, been put down and laughed at, well you not laughing now are you? 

I normally find that stances like this don't tend to go down very well.

Normally they come when a lunatic is strapped to some part of the building, detonator and the ready, waiting to take the whole lot with him

• Like 1

He is the problem, its taken me a long time to realise it but there it is.

Mismanaged from day 1... absolute car crash of a club.

I'm close to the edge with it.

Cannot see myself putting another penny of my hard earned money into his coffers.

Would rather be in the lower leagues but have an identity than what we have now.

I'm sad and upset with how its panning out.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiri, changing managers, changing players, changing leagues is a short term fix if anything. But that little dictator has to go. Surely we have to act? We can't just sit on our hands no more. 

On a side note I've said this for years, been put down and laughed at, well you not laughing now are you? 

Sadly not much we can do being as he owns the lot. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Sadly not much we can do being as he owns the lot. 

There's always things fans/customers can do to enact change in a business.  The most important one, is to vote with the wallet.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Shall we just magic up a new owner then? He owns the club and its as simple as that.

If he sells it could become even worse, nothing is guaranteed, we need to see who we get in come Jan.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Charlton fans managed to see the back of their owner

justsaying

Very different circumstances though....the main issue is that he doesn't seem to learn from mistakes eg. Getting different/ better advice, surely he can see the difference in the squad now to when he had a committee in place in his first season? And there is still no obvious strategy for the club

5 minutes ago, Lump On said:

Shall we just magic up a new owner then? He owns the club and its as simple as that.

If he sells it could become even worse, nothing is guaranteed, we need to see who we get in come Jan.

Surely that’s the worst excuse ever for just doing nothing?  Of course nothing is guaranteed, that’s life, but there comes a point when people need to act if something is important to them.  Nothing worse in my book than sitting back and accepting it, and that includes all those who laugh at groups like the Supporters Trust - at least they’re trying to change things for the better.

Knows nothing about football, little about business ( why do you think he has hardly any input to the family business), cost us 6 points trying to be a financial whizz kid which could relegate us. Truth is he's a football failure another tinpot dictator. FFS go.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lump On said:

are we submitting our accounts before Jan? What if we dont? Can we bring new players in then without showing the state of our accounts?