Only 1 man leaving can end this! Is it time to act?

Totally agree we’ve got worse since Pulis  took over, how stupid is he going with 1 up front, says we’ve got no left backs when we’ve  got Penney but persisting with Van Aken who he took off in the game against Barnsley, there’s only one way we are going back to League 1,Pulis is  a dinosaur  can only play one way get rid before it’s too late.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnwood62 said:

Totally agree we’ve got worse since Pulis  took over, how stupid is he going with 1 up front, says we’ve got no left backs when we’ve  got Penney but persisting with Van Aken who he took off in the game against Barnsley, there’s only one way we are going back to League 1,Pulis is  a dinosaur  can only play one way get rid before it’s too late.

Playing Van Aken out of position at left back out of choice whilst ignoring Penney is one thing

Thats the managers choice 

I could understand that if it made our defence more solid or reliable 

But to then sub Van Aken off every game?

Well that makes you look a very very silly manager indeed

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I am unhappy as anyone. I’m apoplectic with rage. I’m saying enough is enough. 
I’m also saying I’m 50 and my dad is 80 and I’m not going to stop going to matches with him and I’m not going to sit next to my dad and shout ‘Chansiri out’ for 90 mins. 
I don’t think it will work. 
Im not ruining what small amount of time I have with my Dad. 
Give a realistic suggestion that will actually get a result and I’m on board. 

Bang on mate - well said and quite right ❤️

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

If someone new takes over will take 2 years before we are on an even keel again.

Going to be some long afternoons watching Wednesday coming up.

Let’s face it. The afternoons are pretty darn long now!

The scary thing is Im getting used to it!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I am unhappy as anyone. I’m apoplectic with rage. I’m saying enough is enough. 
I’m also saying I’m 50 and my dad is 80 and I’m not going to stop going to matches with him and I’m not going to sit next to my dad and shout ‘Chansiri out’ for 90 mins. 
I don’t think it will work. 
Im not ruining what small amount of time I have with my Dad. 
Give a realistic suggestion that will actually get a result and I’m on board. 

Perfect example of how much football means to fans, beyond what happens on the pitch. It's at the heart of families and communities which draws us together via a common interest. 

However Chansiri chooses to damage the club, he can't take that away, even if not for the present we have our memories. There are some things that his money can't buy. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

I would imagine registering a team with the FA.

Getting a ground, sponsors and registering it as a company with the HMRC.

That would be the basics.

Then comes, getting a manager, squad, coaching staff, chairman, secretary etc... 

Its a bit above my realms of expertise however, I can imagine there would be some clued up fans who would have both the idea and the financial contacts to get this off the ground.

Someone like Lee Strafford is needed or just for advice, he would know the ins and outs of setting up or running a club. 

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Supporters trust meeting with him this morning.

They should just tell him the fans don't want him!

I think they should get him in the cupboard. Put a chair against the door handle.

Then put on a fake Thai accent, phone the advisors... and tell them not to bother coming in again.

Then we'll take it from there.

• Like 2

The club a shambles top to bottom where you start? Fro the chairman to the players to the club shop the state of the training ground ( compared to others) to finally the manager who after only a few weeks refuses to go after teams and earn points ? Can see why he goes one up top in certain games but not at home and against teams who are in and around us! Rather loose 3-1 4-2 than stumble to an expected loss trying to nick a point? 7 games 3 points not great is it? Finally like someone pointed out loads gona loose interest? They’ll find other things to do and that’s without covid19 impacting things? Me and my mates been going for 30+ yrs been all over country, Europe now 50 yrs of age and all said last night through texts that’s us done? How many gona be the same ? 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Tea Baggins said:

Great shout.

The frightening thing is I really don’t believe chansiri really grasps the actual state of affairs? Of anything? Heard interview from Alan Biggs about Paul cook not even being on shortlist for the job, he let out that at that time ( when pulis being rumered) dc still expected us to push for the play offs!!! That about sums him up! So no don’t think he’ll ask for any help cus despite the fire raging all around him it’s all gone be ok in the end 😳

2 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiri, changing managers, changing players, changing leagues is a short term fix if anything. But that little dictator has to go. Surely we have to act? We can't just sit on our hands no more. 

On a side note I've said this for years, been put down and laughed at, well you not laughing now are you? 

You want him gone it is really simple.

Stop buying the tickets the merchandise and stop going to the games when able in the future.

If he is losing millions each month keeping the club afloat it will not be long before he sells up. he is too stubborn to admit failure and allow the team to go into Administration as he loses everything, he need a buyer to come in so he can save face its the Thai way.

I wonder if there are any takers for a relegation threaten club without a ground, that could have all but 6 or 7 of its first team leaving in the summer, a disillusioned fan based priced out of watching the games, in a half empty stadium that has had no investment or even a lick of paint in 5 years.

If DC get the £35m he paid he will have taken someone for a ride at that price.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, room0035 said:

You want him gone it is really simple.

Stop buying the tickets the merchandise and stop going to the games when able in the future.

If he is losing millions each month keeping the club afloat it will not be long before he sells up. he is too stubborn to admit failure and allow the team to go into Administration as he loses everything, he need a buyer to come in so he can save face its the Thai way.

I wonder if there are any takers for a relegation threaten club without a ground, that could have all but 6 or 7 of its first team leaving in the summer, a disillusioned fan based priced out of watching the games, in a half empty stadium that has had no investment or even a lick of paint in 5 years.

If DC get the £35m he paid he will have taken someone for a ride at that price.

Sunderland, Derby, Charlton, Wrexham. That's just this season. There's always a buyer at the right price. 

1 hour ago, Hodgyowl said:

Someone like Lee Strafford is needed or just for advice, he would know the ins and outs of setting up or running a club. 

Or the people at AFC Bury who set up a new club from scratch when the previous club went down the pan and lost its League status ?

• Like 1