Only 1 man leaving can end this! Is it time to act?

8 minutes ago, owl_83 said:

I had a season ticket for 27 years but the Huddersfield play off game was my last as a season ticket holder. I could see the scattergun approach to buying players would only see us going one way. Saw posts on here about details behind the scenes and how Chansiri likes to run the club. 

I decided there and then that Chansiri would not get another penny from me and he hasn't. I didn't stop believing through all of the black balloon and Dave Allen era. I even had faith when we were about to be liquidated but I have had zero faith in Chansiri since 2017.

And I can't tell you how much I have wanted to be wrong. 

I believe we could make a go of it but it would need all of the fans on board. 

Top post . 2010 we were dire and skint . Very skint . I still cared , I still thought better times were on their way . I still even looked forward to match day. 

under chansiri , I’ve long since realised since his second season we were heading one way . Even had we gone to the premier league , we’d have been in this situation now . Never in my time watching Wednesday have I cared so less and seen so little hope for the future . The bloke has destroyed the club and the way things are going , I’d be shocked if it’s still here in 5 years 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Other fans bases would have driven him out long ago . Half our fan base still think he’s alright , it beggars belief 

I’m not quite sure how you go about driving out an owner. Most of the suggestions on here so far seem to be not going to the games (which we can’t anyway) or starting our own club. 

As for the ‘half of the fan base still think he’s alright’. Do they? Who thinks this now? No one I know thinks this is alright. 

I think people aren’t as vocal about some of what gone on because of COVID coinciding with worst of the carnage. 

Difficult to shout when your not at the ground. Difficult to care as much as you would normally when your job, life and family are neck deep is crap. 

Anyway, once you or anyone can tell me what to do to drive DC out I’ll get in board. 

As long as it doesn’t involve just shouting at him or not going to games. Because I’m not going to do those I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Top post . 2010 we were dire and skint . Very skint . I still cared , I still thought better times were on their way . I still even looked forward to match day. 

under chansiri , I’ve long since realised since his second season we were heading one way . Even had we gone to the premier league , we’d have been in this situation now . Never in my time watching Wednesday have I cared so less and seen so little hope for the future . The bloke has destroyed the club and the way things are going , I’d be shocked if it’s still here in 5 years 

The Club will remain but DC will be gone. 
We will just be back to where we were before he came. Bumping between L1 and the Championship. 

Just now, Hughdowd said:

A good start would be to rip that stupid “Thank you Chansiri “ banner down from the back of the kop and burn it in the centre circle of the pitch !!!!!!!!

Lol. That would be fun but probably won’t help in getting DC to leave in a way that doesn’t leave us unable to pick up the pieces. 
Plus it would be terrible for the environment. Recycle it at least!

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

It hopefully will . But I fear championship football will be years away, during the clean up from the utter mess he’s made . 

Yep. My bet is we go down. DC sticks at it for one more year. We don’t go up. He skips town leaves us skint but solvent and we chug along in L1 for two years minimum. 
It’s then back to being a Blue and White Rotherham. Occasional season in Championship where we get our asses kicked and then back to L1. 

The thing with Chansiri is, I just don't think he knows what to do, or how to do it.  He's come in to Wednesday, with a wad of cash and little experience in handling it, even less of business and none of football.

There needs to be intelligence to get out of a hole, but he's never been in a position that he couldn't just buy his way out of it.

7 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m not quite sure how you go about driving out an owner. Most of the suggestions on here so far seem to be not going to the games (which we can’t anyway) or starting our own club. 

As for the ‘half of the fan base still think he’s alright’. Do they? Who thinks this now? No one I know thinks this is alright. 

I think people aren’t as vocal about some of what gone on because of COVID coinciding with worst of the carnage. 

Difficult to shout when your not at the ground. Difficult to care as much as you would normally when your job, life and family are neck deep is crap. 

Anyway, once you or anyone can tell me what to do to drive DC out I’ll get in board. 

As long as it doesn’t involve just shouting at him or not going to games. Because I’m not going to do those I’m afraid. 

Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Are you happy with what we are seeing on the pitch. Are you happy with how our supporters are paying one of the highest prices in the league to watch the worst team in the league? At what point do we say enough is enough?

Things are never going to change unless we do something about it and the only thing we can do is be vocal and stop going to games.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Knowing our fanbase there'd be fans actually setting on our own fans and feyting rather than accept that Pulis and Chansiri has failed

To be fair if you put three blokes from Sheffield who agree on a topic in a room and ask them to discuss it there’s a good chance they will have a scrap!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwë said:

The thing with Chansiri is, I just don't think he knows what to do, or how to do it.  He's come in to Wednesday, with a wad of cash and little experience in handling it, even less of business and none of football.

There needs to be intelligence to get out of a hole, but he's never been in a position that he couldn't just buy his way out of it.

He's worse than that. He's not up to the task but refuses to accept it or bring in help.

Deadly mix.

1 minute ago, owl_83 said:

Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Are you happy with what we are seeing on the pitch. Are you happy with how our supporters are paying one of the highest prices in the league to watch the worst team in the league? At what point do we say enough is enough?

Things are never going to change unless we do something about it and the only thing we can do is be vocal and stop going to games.

I am unhappy as anyone. I’m apoplectic with rage. I’m saying enough is enough. 
I’m also saying I’m 50 and my dad is 80 and I’m not going to stop going to matches with him and I’m not going to sit next to my dad and shout ‘Chansiri out’ for 90 mins. 
I don’t think it will work. 
Im not ruining what small amount of time I have with my Dad. 
Give a realistic suggestion that will actually get a result and I’m on board. 

• Like 4