Only 1 man leaving can end this! Is it time to act?

Guest Mcguigan
49 minutes ago, George said:

I agree.

I also believe my missus should give me more head and perhaps let Jasmine from the pub join us at bed time from time to time. None of that is going to happen either.

Have you even asked?

1 minute ago, Tea Baggins said:

So would I.

At least we could have something to be proud of.

I honestly think this is the only way. I cannot see any other way out of this mess. I fear Chansiri might be the type of bloke who would rather see us burn than see someone else take other and make us a success. 

• Love 1

Just now, owl_83 said:

I honestly think this is the only way. I cannot see any other way out of this mess. I fear Chansiri might be the type of bloke who would rather see us burn than see someone else take other and make us a success. 

You just got to look at Wimbledon, Halifax and Hereford.

If they can do it and achieve success why can't we?

Chansiri wants to be loved by fans, but his actions leave him despised by an increasing section of the fanbase. 

His money doesn't blind people to the damage he's caused. He has two realistic options, tone down the arrogance and contempt and run the club properly or sell it. 

He's quite literally presiding over games in an empty stadium, don't expect fans to flood back in big numbers once allowed back in. 

Chansiri's greatest achievement to date is to alienate fans through his comical mismanagement of the club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tea Baggins said:

You just got to look at Wimbledon, Halifax and Hereford.

If they can do it and achieve success why can't we?

I had a season ticket for 27 years but the Huddersfield play off game was my last as a season ticket holder. I could see the scattergun approach to buying players would only see us going one way. Saw posts on here about details behind the scenes and how Chansiri likes to run the club. 

I decided there and then that Chansiri would not get another penny from me and he hasn't. I didn't stop believing through all of the black balloon and Dave Allen era. I even had faith when we were about to be liquidated but I have had zero faith in Chansiri since 2017.

And I can't tell you how much I have wanted to be wrong. 

I believe we could make a go of it but it would need all of the fans on board. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, owl_83 said:

I had a season ticket for 27 years but the Huddersfield play off game was my last as a season ticket holder. I could see the scattergun approach to buying players would only see us going one way. Saw posts on here about details behind the scenes and how Chansiri likes to run the club. 

I decided there and then that Chansiri would not get another penny from me and he hasn't. I didn't stop believing through all of the black balloon and Dave Allen era. I even had faith when we were about to be liquidated but I have had zero faith in Chansiri since 2017.

And I can't tell you how much I have wanted to be wrong. 

I believe we could make a go of it but it would need all of the fans on board. 

Although it has taken me longer to realise, here we are. I would fully support and even assist where I could be it through my profession or as a passionate fan if we were to break away.

Just now, StudentOwl said:

This should have been explored as an option the second it came out Hillsborough was sold.

Its getting it off the ground and having someone who can bring it forward.

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

This should have been explored as an option the second it came out Hillsborough was sold.

And confirmed when Chansiri went to a backstreet lender to pay Wednesday in instalments over the next few years.

1 hour ago, George said:

I agree.

I also believe my missus should give me more head and perhaps let Jasmine from the pub join us at bed time from time to time. None of that is going to happen either.

Do you have a number for Jasmine? Asking for a friend. 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Aye, not a criticism whatsoever. 

Literally where do you even start?

I would imagine registering a team with the FA.

Getting a ground, sponsors and registering it as a company with the HMRC.

That would be the basics.

Then comes, getting a manager, squad, coaching staff, chairman, secretary etc... 

Its a bit above my realms of expertise however, I can imagine there would be some clued up fans who would have both the idea and the financial contacts to get this off the ground.

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Other fans bases would have driven him out long ago . Half our fan base still think he’s alright , it beggars belief 

This. Some of our fans believe he has been unlucky. If only we had beaten Hull in the play offs and everything would have been ok.

It is unbelievable that half of our fans still believe in him, even though everything he does just makes things worse.

• Like 2