Only 1 man leaving can end this! Is it time to act?

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

When Chansiri came here he knew nothing about football.

Mandy told him that we're amongst the sixth biggest clubs in the country, and he believed him.

If he'd have known anything about football, he'd never have come.

He took people on trust, believed that if you shake on a deal it means something, and people had his trousers down.

So we've been through all this, Chansiri's learned the hard way, and now fans want him out.

It's madness.

And we've now got a manager who'll tell him how it is.

Finally.

You think hes learned?

What makes you say that?

5 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiri, changing managers, changing players, changing leagues is a short term fix if anything. But that little dictator has to go. Surely we have to act? We can't just sit on our hands no more. 

On a side note I've said this for years, been put down and laughed at, well you not laughing now are you? 

Rubbish.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiri, changing managers, changing players, changing leagues is a short term fix if anything. But that little dictator has to go. Surely we have to act? We can't just sit on our hands no more. 

On a side note I've said this for years, been put down and laughed at, well you not laughing now are you? 

I was told a few years ago, when we were still play off challengers, that the said little man is a ...., by someone ITK! I agree with you.

3 minutes ago, Treborowl said:

I was told a few years ago, when we were still play off challengers, that the said little man is a dictator, by someone ITK! I agree with you.

But you don’t actually know him right?  What does he actually dictate as we’re slagging off a bloke who, as far as we know, doesn’t contribute to this site?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elderly Owl said:

But you don’t actually know him right?  What does he actually dictate as we’re slagging off a bloke who, as far as we know, doesn’t contribute to this site?

I only met the guy once. He's worked for the club for as long as I can remember. I've supported the club since 1966.

1 minute ago, Elderly Owl said:

He once saw someone fishing in the river Don at the side of the kop, he didn't like it as he thought it was his land, he did everything to try and remove the fisherman, (who had permits etc) he contacted the waterboard to try have him removed all because he thought it was HIS land.

I know a cleaner who he used to make go into his office every single day just to clean cob webs even though there wasn't any, he always demanded. His presence is hes the boss and you will know about it. He shows zero compassion, look at the pricing structure, its disgusting, we show discontent and what does he do, gives us a ultimatum with the questionnaire he sent. He has his name all over the stadium,shirts, thai flags everywhere, monks and elephents. Some of the above may sound trivial but you don't have to be a psychologist to see that he is a stubbon little dictator. 

The man had us all stand to attention for the Thai king ffs have you ever in your life known that? 

• Haha 1

On 16/12/2020 at 09:23, @owlstalk said:

careful.jpg

Ok then,  lets look t examples where struggling owners have sold and its gone terrible.

Wigan 

Bury - Bust

Bolton 

Portsmouth 

Villa (the Dr who nearly bankrupted them)

Sunderland 

Leeds (Ken Bates)

Charlton

Rangers (Craig Whyte)

Darlington - Bust

So please tell me that selling the club is not sometimes the last thing you should do. Chansiri came in and we where a poor championship team 6 years later we are a poor championship team. we aren't going bust or in admin when most owners would have chosen that route.