Chansiri

3 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Am I right in thinking he’s said in the past if the fans don’t want him he’ll sell up?

Surely that time has come now?!

There is zero point in wanting new players, or wanting a new manager while ever Chansiri is still making the decisions. 

He is the same as most of us, pissed off, unimpressed, and getting nothing out of chucking hard earned brass at SWFC. Only difference is hopefully he will walk away, We never will. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

DC priced me out of going to Hillsborough and know many others who were the same. My enthusiasm for Wednesday is at an all time low and I can’t see myself going to another game while he’s still owner. Too many failures to list but his overarching stubbornness,  sky high pricing and lack of any decent plan for this football club literally has us on our knees and on our way back into league 1. Disastrous. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Am I right in thinking he’s said in the past if the fans don’t want him he’ll sell up?

There is zero point in wanting new players, or wanting a new manager while ever Chansiri is still making the decisions. 

There will be a right queue to buy the club... Could take years and years, your dreaming if you that  a buyer is just around the corner

• Like 3

No one is going to buy this club 

We are stuck with him 

Only way we get rid is when we end up in administration 

People need to realise the reality of the situation 

• Like 2

Guest whowantstoberich
11 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

What position did chansiri play again today?