Chansiri

10 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Hate is a strong word but I'm getting that way with him. Unfortunately we're lumbered with the fool.

He's going nowhere, so there's no point in looking for answers here.

With the money the club owes him, when he's finished, SWFC are finished.

I'd rather not have to think about that as an outcome.

3 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

DC priced me out of going to Hillsborough and know many others who were the same. My enthusiasm for Wednesday is at an all time low and I can’t see myself going to another game while he’s still owner. Too many failures to list but his overarching stubbornness,  sky high pricing and lack of any decent plan for this football club literally has us on our knees and on our way back into league 1. Disastrous. 

I couldn't have put it better myself. There must be literally thousands of us in this situation. When will the fans realise that endless discussions about managers, tactics and substitutions are absolutely meaningless whileever the issue of the chairmanship is not addressed. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, striker said:

Please sell the club Mr Chansiri.

You say you've had offers in the past, please pick up a phone and do the deal. 

The only way we have a brighter future is when Chansiri goes and people with better plans take over.  But just can’t see it happening unfortunately 

• Like 2

Not only is it looking like we need a miracle to stay up, and we have one of the worst squads in recent history, but Chansiri sold the club’s biggest asset to get us to this position! 

Imagine that! You sell an organisation’s biggest asset, and all you have to show for it is putting that organisation in reverse! 

The time has come for him to leave. Even if Pulis performs a miracle and keeps us up, the way Chansiri runs this club is a disgrace.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Kieron Maguire reporting only Wednesday and Derby not submitted accounts for 2019.

good the more DC breaks the rules the faster this comes to a ahead, no matter how bad things get, he is never going to walk , away so he will have to be driven out.  

• Like 5

I think Chansiri is jinxed, whatever he touches seems to be brown not gold.. but how many of these comments on this thread thought Chansiri was spot on in, getting in Pulis to motivate this bunch of players and get us the results we needed to stay up..? (never mind the style of football)

• Like 2

Naaah.

I'm not having it.

Is he a fool? Yes. Does he know how to run a club? No. As he been advised badly throughout? Yes.

I don't believe for one minute he's a bad man or even a bad person. He has been monumentally unlucky and naive throughout his reign but he wanted us to get promoted.

He didn't intend for this to happen. 

He's a terrible football club owner as his football knowledge was zero and he had to use third party advisors who basically milked him dry.

He should of course sell...i hope he does. But to hate the man is just not on in my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

There will be a right queue to buy the club... Could take years and years, your dreaming if you that  a buyer is just around the corner

Chansiri has confirmed he has rejected deals offers in the past.