Chansiri

1 minute ago, Bigger Guns said:

Difficult to protest when there are no fans in the ground so not sure how we get the message across. 

Maybe we need all threads on here to be about him selling up so that ‘his people’ (probably Att) can feed back to him.

Don't count me in your protest

I don't want Chansiri to sell up

I just want him to change strategy and make things better

The fact he's just employed his advisors mate as manager might make that tricky though

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

So if DC decided to curtail his interest in the club tomorrow, who would pay the bills?

TBF many people thought Pulis was a 'safe pair of hands' and he won't have come cheap whilst DC did back his manager , Monk, with signings in the summer and a new coaching team. He hasn't stopped investing in the club, yet. 

2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

First, he has only put loans into club.

With £90 million rent now and owning stadium personally, he's now making a mint.

Profit will be about £40 million for him.

Only fans are really funding this mess.

I am pretty sure he has bought millions of shares a year in Wednesday a few years on the trot,. totalling over £40m iirc.

23 hours ago, dykwim said:

Most of us will outlast Chansiri. Keep the faith, we’ll be back. It may take another 20 years but someone, at some stage, is going to make it click for us and they will be adored for it. 

20 years i don't think I've got that long left 🥺

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Interesting but they're in the PL which is worth about 100 million even if they finish bottom plus parachute payments for a couple of years, if needed. Also I believe Burnley are a well run club with no debts. Hardly comparable to us then.

Is this where you just dismiss and find excuses for any evidence that clubs are being bought and sold still?

lol

"yeah but to be fair that  club doesn't have a blue stadium' etc

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Interesting but they're in the PL which is worth about 100 million even if they finish bottom plus parachute payments for a couple of years, if needed. Also I believe Burnley are a well run club with no debts. Hardly comparable to us then.

Burnley are 10x more attractive than us. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Is this where you just dismiss and find excuses for any evidence that clubs are being bought and sold still?

lol

"yeah but to be fair that  club doesn't have a blue stadium' etc

Be sensible. Foreign owners are really interested in the PL not clubs that are destined for L1 and have considerable debts. Sunderland have been trying to get a buyer for years and they're probably in a better financial position than us. Of course a buyer could be found ,after all Wigan found two last season.........wait a minute. Never mind we could sell the club for a pound like Bury did....another unhappy ending.  Still I suppose Bolton are at least still going having had a season facing the drop last year to L1.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Manwë said:

I am pretty sure he has bought millions of shares a year in Wednesday a few years on the trot,. totalling over £40m iirc.

Whether it’s shares or loans, Chansiri is sitting on huge losses as its money he won’t get back any time soon

1 minute ago, tomhollywood said:

Hopefully when fans are allowed back they can get some Chansiri out chants going and let him know he's not wanted.

He did say if he's not wanted he'd leave.

He also said we had a better squad than Sheffield United (who then went on and got promoted to the Premier League), and said he knows more about football than our fans

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, tomhollywood said:

Hopefully when fans are allowed back they can get some Chansiri out chants going and let him know he's not wanted.

With respect pal, I'm sure the feelings of the fans are known by all at the club... I don't think they need to hear 2,000 Sheffielders yelling it loudly for a few minutes to get the picture.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
15 hours ago, Manwë said:

He paid £38 million for the club to owner of its shares then.

That money went straight to Milan Mandy, doesn't benefit club.

However, included stadium which is now valued at £60 million so already made £22 million profit there.

Plus , according to Independent Panel, based on docs Chansiri did, he will get £90 million rent personally from club.

Last Accounts - ok old - stated he has loaned club £77 million.

My O-level Maths suggest £35 million profit at present, not including current club assets.

It's only fans hurting in pocket.

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

With respect pal, I'm sure the feelings of the fans are known by all at the club... I don't think they need to hear 2,000 Sheffielders yelling it loudly for a few minutes to get the picture.

I'm sure they do. Just think it's a good way to make it clearer and put some more pressure on him.

I'm seeing more and more people saying they are disillusioned and just not bothered anymore which is sad.

One man has overseen the consistent 4 years of absolute mindless, sleep walking our way to oblivion decline. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

He needs to go. 

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, tomhollywood said:

No chance..the 2000 will be uber fans of the highest order..the same sort who voted for higher ticket prices..clapped like seals at the forums when dc said we would end up with a team like sheff utd(when they wer storming up the leagues)..suppose we have now ended up with a team like them😁