SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs BARNSLEY - Post Match Reaction thread - what did you think of today?

We are going to endure one of the most catastrophic (in sports terms of course) in this club's history.

Forget L1, I believe this will lead to L2.

We are a shambles

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What did you make of that one?

First time in about 6 matches I haven’t watched on iFollow. 

I’ve literally given up. 

It’s a shambles. 

I trust Pulis to sort it out eventually but this group of players cannot get us out of this mess. 

• Like 5

Tactics were wrong. We've a team full of players that try but are technically poor. You can't win games (at least regularly) setting up to bully with strength. Teams in this league will play us off the park. Dom and Paterson in the middle didnt work. You need energy. A high press. You're not getting that with those two. You're sitting off. Not bursting forward. Pessy should have started in the middle instead of Paterson. Brown instead of Dom. 

Other negatives, reach is too one dimensional and far too weak. Palmer and Penney at full back would offer you a little bit going forward but then that assurance of professional full backs (nominally).

Tacticslly poor, substitutions poor, players poor but actually not far from their best unfortunately. 

• Like 1