What striker/s do you think Pulis has lined up for us?

Thread to try and predict who will come in January to lead our forward line

One thing I will start with is that I fully believe that Pulis already has this striker lined up. I think he knows exactly who he wants, that we've already sorted it, and that we're just waiting to get to January to bring him in

As a result I predict (just a prediction) that the new striker will come the second the transfer window is opened and not at the end of it

I also think it's gonna be a big strong strapping striker that makes Paterson look like Petter Rudi

But

WHO?

Who is Pulis gonna bring in?

Any predictions on names?

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Thread to try and predict who will come in January to lead our forward line

One thing I will start with is that I fully believe that Pulis already has this striker lined up. I think he knows exactly who he wants, that we've already sorted it, and that we're just waiting to get to January to bring him in

As a result I predict (just a prediction) that the new striker will come the second the transfer window is opened and not at the end of it

I also think it's gonna be a big strong strapping striker that makes Paterson look like Petter Rudi

But

WHO?

Who is Pulis gonna bring in?

Any predictions on names?

and a little un like Gayle

Guest wilyfox
50 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

He won't travel this far north. Already turned down Stoke and Derby didn't he?.

No idea. Fits some of our requirements and on his arse at WBA. More feasible than Dwight Gayle. Don’t know why local media were plugging that one. Was never a goer.