What striker/s do you think Pulis has lined up for us?

Charlie Austin. Pulis tried to bring him to WBA but he went to Southampton. Seems his type of striker. 

I don’t think we would get Dwight Gayle. Out of contract at Newcastle and supposedly wanting to cash in before he walks for free. Don’t see us spending huge fees.

28 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Charlie Austin. Pulis tried to bring him to WBA but he went to Southampton. Seems his type of striker. 

I don’t think we would get Dwight Gayle. Out of contract at Newcastle and supposedly wanting to cash in before he walks for free. Don’t see us spending huge fees.

We won’t get any high profile names like that 

it’ll be a battering centre forward 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Thread to try and predict who will come in January to lead our forward line

One thing I will start with is that I fully believe that Pulis already has this striker lined up. I think he knows exactly who he wants, that we've already sorted it, and that we're just waiting to get to January to bring him in

As a result I predict (just a prediction) that the new striker will come the second the transfer window is opened and not at the end of it

I also think it's gonna be a big strong strapping striker that makes Paterson look like Petter Rudi

But

WHO?

Who is Pulis gonna bring in?

Any predictions on names?

So to quote OT and Pulis "New striker arriving early and Patterson arriving late"  I wouldn't be too surprised if we landed a Mc Burnie loan. 

More and more our fans are being convinced of the organisation and ability of Pulis !