BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Just when you think things just cannot possibly get any worse at Sheffield Wednesday though...

As if Garry Monk doesn't have enough to worry about right now

Last season the threat of relegation / EFL sanctions hung over the players

Now it's this

ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER

This could really be upsetting the squad in a big big way

Getting the excuses in for Monk already😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Im a management consultant working with clients who spend circa £50m to £250m per annum. I've got a Masters in business from Sheffield University and 25 years senior management experience. 

I have no idea whats happening...

Brilliant, so you seem qualified to update us on all of this.  What's your gut feeling? 

5 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

No revenue will have been coming in for over 6 months now. Chanisiri has had issues get money across from Thailand. Takes loan on stadium to have a liquidity nest egg whilst economy recovers.Chanisiri net worth 5bn. 

You will see other clubs following suit shortly especially as the epl can only give 50 million to the efl.

This is the start of clubs going in to administration and even going bust  

Genuinely i think this makes sense. Everybody needs access to cash and the global situation makes Chansiri accessing his fams fortune more difficult.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

Im a management consultant working with clients who spend circa £50m to £250m per annum. I've got a Masters in business from Sheffield University and 25 years senior management experience. 

Crikey....I could do that then!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

I’m a retired Chemistry teacher who is poo with money

I say, borrow more and sign Zohore.

• Haha 4

I haven’t read the thread yet and hopefully someone who understands this has given some insight. 

But there has been silence for too long from the club and owner. Some engagement might ease some of the anxiety this is causing the fan base. 

Without that it just looks like there is trouble ahead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Brilliant, so you seem qualified to update us on all of this.  What's your gut feeling? 

Gut feeling its a paper exercise to ward off any  financial meltdown which would make paying stuff difficult from Thailand. As WAWAWUTO17 says.

Debt against the ground is an emotive subject so its understandable that people who dont experience this type of finacial scenario see the worst.

• Like 1

Nothing to worry about here 

The biggest worry for me is how sanatized the trophy will be when we Recieve it for winning the league 

This is just a simple loan to fund our push to champions league glory 

Viva la Chansiri 🥰