BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Can I just point out that if Cineworld goes under permanently then the WHOLE OF CENTRETAINMENT could collapse

That would be the nightmare scenario. Where else would I be able to spend £85 on 25 minutes ten pin bowling surrounded by teenage kids with attitude and underdeveloped tash’s. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

So Mr C is raising funds to keep the club operating on a day to day basis it seems in unprecedented times , I think we have to worry when he can’t or won’t do that . 
Not defending the decisions he has made in the past but unless he keeps funding us we are well and truly fuccked .

Did I read somewhere it has cost him around 100k a day since he acquired the club . 
Rightly or wrongly we have got to go with Mr C and the people slagging him off aren’t doing us any favours IMO 

• Like 7

13 pages of moaning and speculation and no solutions. Typical owlstalk.

i am late to this thread as I am actually doing something about this. So far , no tuna have bitten on the rod I am dangling in the pond down the road but at least I am out there doing something unlike you keyboard warriors.

• Haha 1

Serious post...

I’m not too concerned at this stage...

We’re in a very sketchy economic time where we’ve lost a major income stream.

Taking a loan could be done to reduce the short / medium term financial outlay as he knows he’s going to have to plow a lot cash into the club over the short term.

Probably looking at short term liquidity of himself and the club I would expect. 

That’s the rational explanation, with DC...who knows.

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Listening to the last two callers on RSFH and taking a bit of a leap in the dark could there be a joint venture taking shape here with a brand new Stadium in the offing ...BFC & SWFC along the M1 corridor ? 

Hang on everyone is saying we are broke, now you come along and tell us we are building a 70,000 stadium.   

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Listening to the last two callers on RSFH and taking a bit of a leap in the dark could there be a joint venture taking shape here with a brand new Stadium in the offing ...BFC & SWFC along the M1 corridor ? 

And the loan? To fund the build.... ?Without any plans/land etc.....