BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

Its starting to look like Chansiri has done what is regular practise among club owners. I'd speculate, as others are doing, that he's been financially advised to do this. 

If this is what that podcast chap was on about, why didn't he just say it the bleeding cretin. Would have saved me a bit of grief earlier. 

I'm enjoying the meltdown though. The sweet and salted is in the microwave popping away. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Some short memories on here.......panic over!!! :Chansiri:WTF:

Also, I've taken out bank loans hundreds of times, not because I was broke but because I really enjoyed the process........

Screenshot 2020-10-07 065744.jpg

Whoever compiled that list forgot to convert Baht to UK£Sterling, then divide by ten.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Shouldn’t be a surprise really. We’ve had no revenue for over 6 months now. 

It comforts me that Chansiri is obviously trying to keep us running. Could quite easily have started cutting the strings already. 

THats not entirely true is it?

I still have a season ticket...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Its starting to look like Chansiri has done what is regular practise among club owners. I'd speculate, as others are doing, that he's been financially advised to do this. 

If this is what that podcast chap was on about, why didn't he just say it the bleeding cretin. Would have saved me a bit of grief earlier. 

I'm enjoying the meltdown though. The sweet and salted is in the microwave popping away. 

yeah he’s got great financial advisors hasn’t he. Also Never had microwaveable popcorn, better than the stuff you can buy that has already popped? 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Haha 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Can he really be allowed to keep doing crap like this to the club. Powers that be need to investigate this and put a stop to it before it really is to late. 

What you blathering on about? 

Multiple sensible reason for this to happen. 

Loans cheaper than tax to be paid for a foreign national to invest more 

supplement income in a pandemic where we’ve had no extra income

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Remember when Chansiri said he had 'friends' who would sort any problems we had with FFP?

12 points deduction was embarrassing but if he latest stunt goes wrong we might not recover for 20 years.

Excellent...thats 2 f.ookin' decades sooner than I expected!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Has anybody been on Ramstalk to see if the Derby fans had a major flounce when Mel Morris did exactly the same thing a couple of months ago.

FFS some of you love a good moan.

Yes because in every other area of running the club Chansiri has done us proud last 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea..but debt can be a good way of asset management, can it not

Yeah, not my point, is this really the same game we grew up with, admired and loved?

Did we all run around in our neighbourhoods, parks or school yards, pretending to be Del Boy's; the next apprentice, accountants or lawyers?

The game is over, as far as I'm concerned. For all this poo to go on; football carrying on without a care for the fans, whilst the top clubs throw billions around during a pandemic, when ordinary people; families, elderly, teachers and emergency personnel, etc are struggling to make ends meet. Football as become so far out of touch, it's destroying itself. 

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby

Keepmoat or New York?

Twice late paying players and meeting two legal Companies House accounts deadlines, got Coventry written all over it.

Unless , of course, charge is to Barratt Developments (Northern) Limited and we are going to a brand new Spurs -style super stadium next to HS2 line and Meadowhall.

12 minutes ago, marshy said:

Has the poundland Prince not done a similar thing in order to buy the lane?

I'm  sure he took out a loan / mortgage in order to buy the lane, the hotel etc  which is secured against the ground.

This despite the sums of cash coming in from the Premiership?

Unless I'm missing something?

As someone said earlier, why use your own capital when you can borrow for relatively small amounts of interest.

One does worry though why it's taking so long to repay supporters, yet players seem to be paid.

Yes he took a £50 million loan/mortgage from the Emirates bank against the Stadium instead of using his own funds or the premier league money.

Same as Derby County they recieved a loan/mortgage against the stadium this summer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Meltdown is rather entertaining lol

Like you say most likely just following financial advice and nothing out of ordinary

• Like 2