BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

Radio Sheffield Commentators don't own their own homes. Are they worried ?

How many SWFC staff have been furloughed ? None.

Is there currently a huge crisis running through football ? only Covid19 it's like a slight cold.

Main story running on Look Leeds is Barnsley.

Let's wait for the detail !     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ain't modern football just brilliant :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Don't you just love cheering on businesses, that don't give a fizz about their workers and fans, it's history and tradition.

Isn't it so much more enjoyable being taken for granted, rather than simply enjoying a simple game of football with mates or the family, passing on history and tradition between generations of families and communities.

Football is a mess and no longer a sport, just a business and a rich man's toy to play about with for publicity and fame. The games gone down the toilet, eventually there'll be nothing left apart from the top/richest clubs in some European or World Super League, the rest will die off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Ain't modern football just brilliant :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Don't you just love cheering on businesses, that don't give a fizz about their workers and fans, it's history and tradition.

Isn't it so much more enjoyable being taken for granted, rather than simply enjoying a simple game of football with mates or the family, passing on history and tradition between generations of families and communities.

Football is a mess and no longer a sport, just a business and a rich man's toy to play about with for publicity and fame. The games gone down the toilet, eventually there'll be nothing left apart from the top/richest clubs in some European or World Super League, the rest will die off. 

Yea..but debt can be a good way of asset management, can it not

Edited by asteener1867

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on a minute

Just realised

Chansiri looking for finance?

I THOUGHT HE WAS LOADED AND IT WAS ONLY THE FFP/EFL STOPPING HIM FROM SPENDING HIS GAZILLIONS????

I’ve been saying for months that no matter how rich Chansiri is personally or how rich his family is he cannot keep dipping in to his bank account when any degree of success or return on his investment seems light years away.

At what point do you say enough is enough ?

That point might be near - to finance a football club with no ongoing revenue must cost a phenomenal amount and I bet no Wednesday supporter would risk losing their family wealth just to keep their favourite football club pay the players unrealistic wages.

I hate to say this but our club is broke.

• Like 1

Has the poundland Prince not done a similar thing in order to buy the lane?

I'm  sure he took out a loan / mortgage in order to buy the lane, the hotel etc  which is secured against the ground.

This despite the sums of cash coming in from the Premiership?

Unless I'm missing something?

As someone said earlier, why use your own capital when you can borrow for relatively small amounts of interest.

One does worry though why it's taking so long to repay supporters, yet players seem to be paid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Ha ha I like your humour. 

Its not humour...Its fiduciary knowledge...Yer debt managing with assets...is simply the same as asset managing yer debts..Its a queston of....Well its hard to explain in layman terms....But the better yer debts..no sorry...the better yer assets the less debt management has to be done in yer tax year....now if you had say...a really big ass...et...yer debts would be neglible in terms of GDP , HMSO ELO, ELP and maybe even GCSE...

If however it was vice vera, pro rata, quid pro quo...yer talking a totally different kettle of Tuna....

Happy to help

• Haha 2

Some short memories on here.......panic over!!! :Chansiri:WTF:

Also, I've taken out bank loans hundreds of times, not because I was broke but because I really enjoyed the process........

DC is a details man, don't panic..........

PS: He has a certificate in businsess..........

Screenshot 2020-10-07 065744.jpg

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

So our new mortgage lender is a person who is currently banned from football?

Im sure this will end well..... 

No, the guy lent money to a bloke banned from football.