BREAKING NEWS - CHANSIRI LOOKING TO SECURE DEBT AGAINST HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM

Lots of premier league clubs have secured loans against there future tv money.  It’s why many get into financial trouble if they get relegated. I believe our city rivals secured a loan recently . Not sure if it’s a good thing or bad to be honest but I know clubs do it. 

• Like 1

No revenue will have been coming in for over 6 months now. Chanisiri has had issues get money across from Thailand. Takes loan on stadium to have a liquidity nest egg whilst economy recovers.Chanisiri net worth 5bn. 

You will see other clubs following suit shortly especially as the epl can only give 50 million to the efl.

This is the start of clubs going in to administration and even going bust  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

No revenue will have been coming in for over 6 months now. Chanisiri has had issues get money across from Thailand. Takes loan on stadium to have a liquidity nest egg whilst economy recovers.Chanisiri net worth 5bn. 

You will see other clubs following suit shortly especially as the epl can only give 50 million to the efl.

This is the start of clubs going in to administration and even going bust  

5bn 🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can people put in their thread how expert they are with business finance so we can see whether to ignore them or not.

Please

Im a management consultant working with clients who spend circa £50m to £250m per annum. I've got a Masters in business from Sheffield University and 25 years senior management experience. 

I have no idea whats happening...

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

yeah he’s got great financial advisors hasn’t he. Also Never had microwaveable popcorn, better than the stuff you can buy that has already popped? 

Imagine him without the advice though.

The popcorn

Pro's - its warm like the stuff at the cinema. 

Never tire of hearing it pop. 

Cons - hard to get it all to pop without burning it so it leaves quite a few little tooth breaking bar steward kernels. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Hornsby

The Yanks are coming.

This  finance broker looks like a front for Shishu Bedi , a mega squillionaire in Silicon Valley who started his own major IT platform in 2006. 

Let's hope for Man City, not Moneyball.