The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

43 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

5 wins needed from last 8 matches now, without anybody else gaining a point.............

I think if I've worked it out right they could be mathematically  relegated against Wolves on 17th April. 

About a week before us. :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Guest Mcguigan
51 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

The hype over football is absurd... all i hear from the commentators is "amazing skill, fantastic game, unbelievable etc etc"

The game im watching is pretty dull, with an "unbelievale" amount of misplaced passes. Ive watched leeds waste 3 really good opportunities (3 v 2 type situations) in the last 15 mins or so with "amazing sklIll"-less passes to nobody

Its a boring match....why do they make it out to be amazing.......zzzzzzzzz

Looked like a training match for Leeds.

2-1 up in injury time by the corner flag and they’re trying to get a ball into the box.

11 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I think if I've worked it out right they could be mathematically  relegated against Wolves on 17th April. 

About a week before us. :duntmatter:

I always thought Brighton would send them down, but they’ve been that crap I think you are right.

1 minute ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Hes from Leeds I think but from what I've read he supports Swansea having been in their youth team progressing through to first team. I think he's attended away games when pigs aren't playing. 

Actually that's a load of crap. He made his senior debut for Bradford before moving to Swansea. According to wikipedia he's a boyhood Rangers fan 

Guest Mcguigan
15 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

McBurney offered absolutely nothing today

Appearance of a Aussie rules footballer that needs a good meal.