The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

24 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

An audition for the role next season, think that he is a school friend of their chief executive....jobs for the boys if he proves himself. Doing fine so far 😊

I can see that being an overwhelming vote of no confidence in the board from the fan base if they were to appoint him as Wilder's successor. 

Just read wilderbeasts statement. What a humble man, he only mentions his humbleness twice, and reflects on his greatest achievements ( winning at hillsborough). Truly a humble humble man of the people.  So humble it only took £4 million for him to humbly sneak out the back door. 

43 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Just read wilderbeasts statement. What a humble man, he only mentions his humbleness twice, and reflects on his greatest achievements ( winning at hillsborough). Truly a humble humble man of the people.  So humble it only took £4 million for him to humbly sneak out the back door. 

Took a month to come up with that lol

Yet challenged nothing of what the prince said lol

45 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Yet challenged nothing of what the prince said lol

Lots of Blades saying how good it is that it’s a positive ‘peace’ statement. 

Seems immensely clear to me that he couldn’t factually challenge any of the almost extraordinary statements that the owner made about him, so has resorted (consistent with his media performance over the last few years) to cringey chest thumping about how humble their successes have been.

He loves Billy

Do you think he's so arrogant that towards the end he just played Sharp because he knew he would put the effort in and couldn't bear to pick somebody who wouldn't do the same-even if that meant more likely to lose? he was happier with not feeling let down with a player than the loss of points. 

That statement from Wilder ticks all the cliché boxes, doesn't it?

'My story with Sheffield United was well-documented, as a fan, ballboy...'

'...staying humble...'

'We were in good form when COVID hit last year and who knows how far we could have gone...'

...'the club have missed out more than most, Unitedites have the ability to turn losses into draws and draws into wins.'

387446778_WilderManic.gif.ae67db3cddde27b2a1f5a9cdf45a5975.gif

47 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'...staying humble...'

'We were in good form when COVID hit last year and who knows how far we could have gone...'

...'the club have missed out more than most, Unitedites have the ability to turn losses into draws and draws into wins.'

So he isn't a Unitedite then? lol

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'...staying humble...'

It's like he's constantly talking to that one bloke in every pub who everyone tries to avoid because he talks absolute sh*te.

Is he that bloke in his local?

6 hours ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Lots of Blades saying how good it is that it’s a positive ‘peace’ statement. 

Seems immensely clear to me that he couldn’t factually challenge any of the almost extraordinary statements that the owner made about him, so has resorted (consistent with his media performance over the last few years) to cringey chest thumping about how humble their successes have been.

Exactly what I thought.

5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'...staying humble...'

Now are you sure that's a microphone? lol

On 15/04/2021 at 05:38, Plonk said:

Don't let facts get in the way... he's one of our own....all that matters

• Like 1

On 15/04/2021 at 05:38, Plonk said:

His greatest achievement is winning a run of the mill second division match 4-2??