The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

The hype over football is absurd... all i hear from the commentators is "amazing skill, fantastic game, unbelievable etc etc"

The game im watching is pretty dull, with an "unbelievale" amount of misplaced passes. Ive watched leeds waste 3 really good opportunities (3 v 2 type situations) in the last 15 mins or so with "amazing sklIll"-less passes to nobody

Its a boring match....why do they make it out to be amazing.......zzzzzzzzz

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

The hype over football is absurd... all i hear from the commentators is "amazing skill, fantastic game, unbelievable etc etc"

The game im watching is pretty dull, with an "unbelievale" amount of misplaced passes. Ive watched leeds waste 3 really good opportunities (3 v 2 type situations) in the last 15 mins or so with "amazing sklIll"-less passes to nobody

Its a boring match....why do they make it out to be amazing.......zzzzzzzzz

The commentary on this one has been very sycophantic. McCoist drooling over a pass from Raphina that went through the legs of a defender only to be cleared when he actually had a much easier pass available to him. 

6 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

5 wins needed from last 8 matches now, without anybody else gaining a point.............

They are way more screwed than we are in terms of relegation being a forgone conclusion and yet I still fear they are more likely to stay up than we are! ☹️

Guess the pessimism that has been ingrained into me over time in terms of being a Wednesday fan protects me from even more disappointment.

On 02/04/2021 at 11:09, IWEDFM said:

Back on topic just read that the pigs are in advanced talks with some bloke called Aleksander Blessin who is currently the manager at some Belgian club who are 4th

Can't say i've ever heard of him

More likely to end up with Brenda Blethyn.

Anyway hate to say it but well done Leeds. Not entirely unexpected to be honest.....