The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

10 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Nothing cuntish about it. Everyone knew he wanted to leave. Newcastle paid a fortune for him, he went to his boyhood club, in a league above and doubled his wages. 

The sour grapes with regards to Bruce on this site is pathetic. He did what every Sheffield Wednesday fan would have done if the boot was on the other foot. 

Good old Steve Bruce .

What a hero.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Nothing cuntish about it. Everyone knew he wanted to leave. Newcastle paid a fortune for him, he went to his boyhood club, in a league above and doubled his wages. 

The sour grapes with regards to Bruce on this site is pathetic. He did what every Sheffield Wednesday fan would have done if the boot was on the other foot. 

Personally I wouldn't leave a paper round to manage us at the moment.  

Just stirred the pot on Facebook, posting the following:

“Crying shame that Covid-19 will stop “Dem Blades” having an open-top bus parade to mark their first league victory in recent memory. The team obtained victory through a penalty scored some time after their opponents had a man sent off.  Truly, an epic victory which will bolster the local economy as United bring their trophy-polisher back from furlough, whilst at the same time commissioning a new cabinet to house the match ball.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Football in having a lack of morals shock.

Get over it. Most managers would have done the same in his position. Players/managers/staff don’t honour their contracts all the time. It’s football. 

True.

Mind you, Steve's got a bit of a reputation of walking out on clubs...

I mean, if a man ditches his girlfriend for Taylor Swift it's perfectly understandable, but I doubt the wronged girlfriend would be very happy about it.

And she certainly wouldn't be wishing them both well.

In the same way I hope that Brucie gets his marching orders pronto.

I'm sorry that the Blades have beaten anybody in the Premier League this season, but if it had to happen then I'm glad it happened to Steve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

United were always going to win one sooner or later.

And if it happened it was likely to be against a poor side like Newcastle.

Poor, but not a team at the very bottom which would see this as a definite six-pointer.

And a penalty victory was likely the way it would happen, bearing in mind United's inability to score from open play.

Just like it took an own goal to beat Bristol.

The problem for the Blades is that they can't survive in the PL on penalties and own goals.

• Like 2