The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

4 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Right then. What record have they broken now?

Longest run from a start of a PL season without a win is todays notch on the honours board! 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Will rsdio sheffield take away their tongue from his permanently rimmed backside this week? Or will they continue to rim him. 

Well I've just had it on in the work van on way home and all I've heard is Giddings and his usual "Blades have dominated on the ball" followed by "Without really testing the keeper"

Giddings really having to console Edwards who had a lump in this throat as he spoke. Pair of pr!cks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Well I've just had it on in the work van on way home and all I've heard is Giddings and his usual "Blades have dominated on the ball" followed by "Without really testing the keeper"

Giddings really having to console Edwards who had a lump in this throat as he spoke. Pair of pr!cks. 

2 shots on target today apparently.

Exciting stuff when chasing a game against a relegation rival. 

3 minutes ago, darklord said:

Am I right in thinking they haven't won a game in 2020?

And people are saying it's been a terrible year

No, sure the wins against Spurs & Chelsea were this year

Has he mentioned the fact that Burnley didn't need to warm up for the match because they had hours less rest than they did 

47 minutes ago, scram said:

So...

Now we know the pigs massively over achieved last season - but not unusual for a newly promoted side

And now we can see that one of the best managers in history is naked and revealed as yet another ordinary manager with an achingly average managerial record

Can please stop with the broken clock BS

Yes, they will likely score a goal at some point and they will get another draw - hell, they'll even likely get a couple of wins

But before every game...."Yeah I fancy them to win today" or during the game "the opposition are shyte- I reckon they'll get something out of this"....

Based on nothing but the broken clock theory 

They're rubbish - easily one of the worst top flight teams ever.

Any other premier team should be embarrassed to not beat them.

Absolute rubbish

Please, do carry on... 

• Haha 5