The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

12 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

The plebs have started to use players decades ago being jailed for match fixing and our ground "directly" causing the deaths of scousers now as a means of deflection.

Humble doesn't always mean classy I suppose.

In their case it is never classy.... they don't know the meaning of the word

22 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

The plebs have started to use players decades ago being jailed for match fixing and our ground "directly" causing the deaths of scousers now as a means of deflection.

Saw that vile post too. Wouldn’t be so bad if the poster knew the facts but it’s quite obvious he doesn’t. But they happily overlook still playing a player charged with rape, and even paying after conviction.

The funniest post though was someone saying the poster Stegasaurus is Niel. If it is it makes the stagasaurus poster even funnier

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

Would you expect anything else from a fan base who sang “he sh@gs who he wants” about a man standing trial for rape?

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

I think what could prove important to the future of dem blades is this:

They are going to come down with players on big wages who have lost all value and no one will take them off their hands ( sounds familiar).

Normally clubs are protected by parachute payments, but hasn’t bog rolled loaned money against this to pay Mcsue off?

matchday income could still be non existent, and in their case will be massively reduced.

Bogroll doesn’t have the money to bankroll them.

it could be the perfect storm. Let’s hope this is the start of a long demise. 

Are you sure you're not being over pessimistic we all know the BLAVDES fans will keep turning up and hitting those 35K gates lol 

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

What a bunch of scrubbers they  are

On 27/12/2020 at 12:37, hirstyboywonder said:

Aaron Ramsdale is the 17th most expensive goalkeeper of all time and the 8th most expensive in the Premier League. Only 1 English goalkeeper has cost more.

'Rammers' last kept a clean sheet 20 games ago and his previous clean sheet was 16 games before that.

I guess you don't always get what you pay for but the stats speak for themselves. 

So two clean sheets in 38 games, let me see. Oh well that's a clean sheet rating of 0.76%  

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Tomorrow

Brighton v Arsenal

Burnley v Scrubbers

2 home wins and it really is all over. 

Such a shame Brighton didn't win yesterday. They're the 4th worst side in the league and to be 2 points further away from the scrubbers would have been a big psychological blow before the Burnley game. As you say, 2 home wins tomorrow will be another massive blow and if they don't win soon, it'll be a hopeless task to stay up and they'll start going through the motions and hopefully the big defeats will start coming to add to the humiliation. 

55 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

2 people in the last 3 days have commented on how I'm not being very magnanimous about the pigs being crap at the moment. They both got the same answer. 

I used to avoid bringing football up with people, pigs, Leeds, glory fans... even in the Mind the Gap season I only commented when someone else brought it up.

But due to the hammer they’ve given us of late I am going full pelt at them now. I know we’re crap, but we weren’t expecting a European challenge this season.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I used to avoid bringing football up with people, pigs, Leeds, glory fans... even in the Mind the Gap season I only commented when someone else brought it up.

But due to the hammer they’ve given us of late I am going full pelt at them now. I know we’re crap, but we weren’t expecting a European challenge this season.

And didn't spend over £100m to become the worst side in premier league history  😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Plonk said:

I think what could prove important to the future of dem blades is this:

They are going to come down with players on big wages who have lost all value and no one will take them off their hands ( sounds familiar).

Normally clubs are protected by parachute payments, but hasn’t bog rolled loaned money against this to pay Mcsue off?

matchday income could still be non existent, and in their case will be massively reduced.

Bogroll doesn’t have the money to bankroll them.

it could be the perfect storm. Let’s hope this is the start of a long demise. 

A long, painful, humiliating and never ending demise.

• Like 1