The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

On 26/12/2020 at 21:57, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It takes some doing to spend £60m on strikers and still have David McGoldrick as your best forward.

:duntmatter:

Funnily enough, watched them yesterday and he's the only forward thinking player I thought looked alright and probably accept him at us

I hope Wilder doesn't leave them. He looks absolutely clueless. New manager might bring some bounce in results

It's a shame wba and Brighton couldn't pick up wins, but it's better than nothing 

11 points from safety. Still doesn't feel enough and feels like they'll fluke safety somehow

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mildatheart67 said:

From BBCThis after the draw with Everton

"It is the joint-worst start to a season ever by any club in England's top four leagues.

"It is going to be really, really tough [to stay up]. We just need to get that first win first," said Osborn.

Southport and Barrow in 1970-71 and Newport County in 1975-76 are the only other sides to have endured such a start, all in the fourth tier of English football."

Dedication's what you need to be a record breaker.

Come on Burnley help em over the line

Thought they lost to Everton?

You have just gifted them another couple of months worth of points with that gaffe.

Careful, you might get a stand named after you at S2.

I've heard one or two Owls say they can't take the urine out of the Blades because of our predicament, well it hasn't won't stop me, their expectations this season was European football and to see the current decline is delicious, to be currently the worst team ever to (dis)grace the top table of English football is a joyful, the Blades hashtag on Twitter today was poetry, long may they suffer.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, darra said:

17 games without a win, 2 points out of a possible 51. It's slowly becoming a league long massacre.

I won't be happy until they have gone at least 21 games without a win in the league which beats our record from 74/5 to early 75/6.

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Players signed for around the £20M mark earning £20k? Yeah, alright

lol

All part of the hype/ propaganda that they are the underdogs and can't compete with with far bigger clubs like Burnley and Fulham, to get the most out of limited players and pashun..... unfortunately it looks like the players are all on a different page this season, presumably due to the fact that a fair number of them are on very good vontracts and they all know that

I think what could prove important to the future of dem blades is this:

They are going to come down with players on big wages who have lost all value and no one will take them off their hands ( sounds familiar).

Normally clubs are protected by parachute payments, but hasn’t bog rolled loaned money against this to pay Mcsue off?

matchday income could still be non existent, and in their case will be massively reduced.

Bogroll doesn’t have the money to bankroll them.

it could be the perfect storm. Let’s hope this is the start of a long demise. 

• Like 5