Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

9 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

How that foul on Fiden wasn't given as a penalty after a review is beyond me. 

No wonder players dive if, after a review, even a foul like that is not overturned.

A terrible decision, officials need to explain these things and learn from their mistakes.  All this will do is further encourage cheating / diving, which for me is one of the biggest turn-offs in the modern game.  Foden is honest and loses out, what a terrible impression to give.

• Like 1

I really hope this is true. From a gossip site, Popb*tch:

Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce hasn't got much to be happy about at the moment and his mood turned from bad to worse last week after a huge bust-up at the training ground with one of his players was leaked to the Daily Mail.

Things could have exploded last Friday had he arrived at the NUFC training centre early and found that around 100 cabbages had been strewn all over the place, stuck on spikes of the perimeter fence and generally rolling around. 

Steve has a bit of history with cabbages, after one was infamously chucked at him by an angry fan during his time at Aston Villa – which means this was clearly a targeted attack.

Hopefully he can take solace in the fact that there are still some people at the club who are looking out for him. Even if it is only the cleaners, who managed to clear the ground before he found out.

Good thing they're not letting fans in the stadiums, or opposition fans would be yeeting cabbages at Bruce.

Edited by FightLikeAGirl

On 08/03/2021 at 21:37, The only way is S6 said:

Nowt wrong with saying that as a neutral. Certain teams just play at pace which makes their games interesting.

Leicester are the same. City are, just a few passes too many sometimes. Spurs are good to watch too.

Currently West Ham look the part since Lingard arrived. 

They should keep him. He seems to fit in better there.

2 hours ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

I really hope this is true. From a gossip site, Popb*tch:

Good thing they're not letting fans in the stadiums, or opposition fans would be yeeting cabbages at Bruce.

He might have guessed when the canteen menu suddenly featured, coleslaw, boiled cabbage, cabbage rolls, cabbage soup....................

Guest Mcguigan
5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

A Soccer AM producer just jizzed their pants after that Lamela goal.

Reguilon’s reaction was pure Soccer AM.