Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Robbie Savage ,Radio 5

" I can't see anything but a man city won "

2 secs later ,Man Utd Pen.

1-0

Robbie Savage has ruined 606.

Childish banter personified.

Yesterday's show had a Man City fan arguing against a Man Utd fan for 10 minutes.

Turned it off.

I might be wrong but didn’t Klopp get sacked at Dortmund after they suddenly dropped down to midtable?  They had a few years of success but then had a bad season, for them.  Maybe it’s to do with his style of play giving players burn out after a few seasons.  

As others have said it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Gerrard managing at Liverpool in the next couple of years 

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I might be wrong but didn’t Klopp get sacked at Dortmund after they suddenly dropped down to midtable?  They had a few years of success but then had a bad season, for them.  Maybe it’s to do with his style of play giving players burn out after a few seasons.  

As others have said it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Gerrard managing at Liverpool in the next couple of years 

Yeah exactly this, his style burns players out. Influenced heavily by him rarely changing his starting 11 when everyone is fit.

No different though from Mourinho I think, he burns players out too, but perhaps more mentally than physically in the case of Klopp

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Robbie Savage has ruined 606.

Childish banter personified.

Yesterday's show had a Man City fan arguing against a Man Utd fan for 10 minutes.

Turned it off.

Don’t mind Savage too much. It’s Sutton who drives me mad with his WUM style. 

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Fulham's win now puts massive pressure on Brighton & Newcastle.

Wouldn't mind either of them joining the pigs & WBA. 

Maybe slightly prefer Newcastle to drop after Doubtfire took the p out of us.

Fulham look great to be fair. Starting to think Brighton or Newcastle are more likely to go down.

Scott Parker will be hot property if he keeps them up

I hope Spurs get Bale back for next season.

He might not be the player he was, but on his day (and he had it today), genuine quality. 

Eze for Palace is no mug, but he completely nullified his threat going forward today by turning him inside out.

Top 4 is shaping up to be a decent battle in the last 10 games, would love West Ham to do it and give them all a bloody nose, but I can see Chelsea holding 4th with the run they're on now. 

8 minutes ago, bobowl said:

I can't believe i'm going to say this, but Leeds are great to watch. I think a lot of teams have forgot we want to be entertained.

Nowt wrong with saying that as a neutral. Certain teams just play at pace which makes their games interesting.

Leicester are the same. City are, just a few passes too many sometimes. Spurs are good to watch too.

Currently West Ham look the part since Lingard arrived. 

This West Ham team are so similar to that really good Moyes' Everton side of the 00s.

Dogged, well organised, but with quality in the right areas to get results on a consistent basis.

Very impressive.

Edited by SiJ

Guest T Hardy

Is anyone convinced we have good teams in the Premier League this season? I think if it wasn’t for City, we could easily have another Leicester on our hands. I think it’s such a poor league this season. People are speaking up Leicester, Everton and West Ham, but I think they’d all probably lost 7-0 to Bayern. 

I thought City were the real deal until their game at the weekend, and now I can just see them crashing out of the Champions League again to a team on paper you’d expect them to thrash. 

I think it’s a lot to do with Covid, a lot of teams didn’t have a pre-season, and I don’t think you can ignore the impact of fans. I’m sure that Anfield crowd would have given that team a kick up the arse a few times this season - not to say it’s the main difference, but surely it’s had an impact. 

10 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Is anyone convinced we have good teams in the Premier League this season? I think if it wasn’t for City, we could easily have another Leicester on our hands. I think it’s such a poor league this season. People are speaking up Leicester, Everton and West Ham, but I think they’d all probably lost 7-0 to Bayern. 

I thought City were the real deal until their game at the weekend, and now I can just see them crashing out of the Champions League again to a team on paper you’d expect them to thrash. 

I think it’s a lot to do with Covid, a lot of teams didn’t have a pre-season, and I don’t think you can ignore the impact of fans. I’m sure that Anfield crowd would have given that team a kick up the arse a few times this season - not to say it’s the main difference, but surely it’s had an impact. 

A poor Liverpool took care of Leipzig no problem who are contesting Bayern well. Any effects from covid here will be similar in other countries.