Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

Newcastles last home game is against ...Blades.

If they do drop ,and they do look like a sickly beast ,wonder what will happen to the proposed takeover that's gone OH SO QUIET.

Not sure how much the dildo brothers paid for West Ham but was a story over day they want £600 million for em .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Fulham goal disallowed.

But Liverpool don’t get a penalty for Kante handball.

Where the fvvck is the consistency?

Absolute shambles

Blame UEFA for that, every handball leading to goal means that goal will not stand.

Guest T Hardy
29 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Liverpool lose again lol 

Now 4 points off the top 4. Wow. 

I wouldn’t rule out them finishing 2nd. It’s a poor poor league this season and they could easily do it if they put a good run together 

3 hours ago, T Hardy said:

I wouldn’t rule out them finishing 2nd. It’s a poor poor league this season and they could easily do it if they put a good run together 

2nd!? Absolutely no chance. Since the turn of the year only 4 sides have picked up fewer points. Their confidence is shot. 

Fed up of all the injury excuses as well. They’ve got more than enough attacking quality to not be losing home games to Brighton and Burnley. 

• Like 2

Guest T Hardy
7 hours ago, owls maniac said:

2nd!? Absolutely no chance. Since the turn of the year only 4 sides have picked up fewer points. Their confidence is shot. 

Fed up of all the injury excuses as well. They’ve got more than enough attacking quality to not be losing home games to Brighton and Burnley. 

33 points left for them to play for. A lot can happen. 

I really think the biggest factor is the teams around them. They are very poor, they draw a couple and Liverpool put a run together, it could look very different. 

3 hours ago, T Hardy said:

33 points left for them to play for. A lot can happen. 

I really think the biggest factor is the teams around them. They are very poor, they draw a couple and Liverpool put a run together, it could look very different. 

Chelsea are in good form. They are much more likely to get 2nd than Liverpool right now. 

• Like 1