Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

On 04/04/2021 at 23:03, Ellis Rimmer said:

Was he poor? 

He looked very nervy at times with his handling but also pulled off some good saves. Maybe he will develop but still always feels like he’s got a mistake in him- which at MUFC are ten times more important than at the pigs. 

BTW- what a job David Moyes is doing this season. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, owls maniac said:

This is on every gobshite pundit who bored on about how we need technology, decisions cost point ad nauseam. 

Be careful what you ******** wish for. 

We do need it but how they've implemented it with the offside rule is a joke

14 hours ago, owls maniac said:

VAR is an absolute abomination. Worst thing to ever happen to the game. 

Utterly ridiculous. 

I’d scrap it and have everything down to the moment like it used to be. Sure some decisions would go against us but they would for everyone. As they would always said it would ‘even itself out’

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

I’d scrap it and have everything down to the moment like it used to be. Sure some decisions would go against us but they would for everyone. As they would always said it would ‘even itself out’

For offsides they need to make it a clear and obvious error. Ruling goals out for being a mm off is not what fans want. Imagine a great bit of attacking play being chalked off for that. It’s anti- football. 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

10 men Leeds who have played the whole 2nd half with 10 have just beaten Man City at City. Sickening. 

Sickening? Good on em I say,  any lower side beating City is fine by me, even if it’s dirty Leeds 

Edited by FreshOwl

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Sickening? Good on em I say,  any lower side beating City is fine by me, even if it’s dirty Leeds 

Not for me, can’t stand dirty Leeds. Perhaps it annoys me more seeing them doing well because of how crap we are though. 

• Like 2