Now is the time.........

I just hope we have lost that soft underbelly we have had for the last few seasons, i want to see a win at all cost sh*thousing Wednesday team that will give everything for the shirt every time they step out on to the pitch. Make us proud lads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarryPlopper said:

Written him off already?

The man is way past being wrote off.

We are down before we start with that prat in charge.

He is a joke of  manager, and the only thing worse than him are those who are backing him.

Think your the joke 🤡.  WAWAW

Written him off already?

The man is way past being wrote off.

We are down before we start with that prat in charge.

He is a joke of  manager, and the only thing worse than him are those who are backing him.

Who actually calls anyone a prat anymore?

When I saw the title of this thread, the first thing that came into my head was,

(Now!) Now is the time to set things right
(Now!) Now is the time we should unite
We don't need revolutions
We just need to open our eyes
Revolution is no solution we ought to realise
(Now!) Now is the time to set things right

Jimmy James and the Vagabonds.

I'm sure we used to run onto the pitch to this.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Positive we have the worst manager in our history since Eustace.  If you think otherwise, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Irvine was the worst.

So I accept I'm part of the problem, obviously being part of the problem I will be supporting the manager, the players and the club to fight for this season and turn it around and move us up the league, being part of the problem I will do that watching them and when allowed back in then encouraging and supporting them to fight for the shirt, show pride and commitment.

Please post your solution then I can see if I should change my mind and accept it, accept the season is already over, go ultra negative and show a weak mentality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

What's the solution?

Just as I thought. They have no answer do they. They just sit there slagging everything off without offering any constructive opinion.

Be gone with you HarrySh1tter!

Edited by Anthndav
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Took how many posts in/ to start the downward spiral? give it a rest PLEASE at least until we have a half dozen matches under our belt,& can actually post objectively. This collective hate fest is so toxic...

Seems to be an obsession, some won’t be happy until he’s gone. Irrespective of how the club perform.

You’re actually wasting your time thinking it will change. 
Just enjoy the season, use the ignored users option. It works.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Positive we have the worst manager in our history since Eustace.  If you think otherwise, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Life can be ruddy awful att times and I'm looking forward to having the football back to bring some hope back into things for a change. It may all go wrong but if you can't enjoy the dawn of a new season I don't know why you would follow a football team in the first place.

New season, new chance. If you're not willing to give the squad a chance you don't deserve the time it would take me to read your posts. Had enough of "supporters" like you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1