Now is the time.........

3 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Written him off already?

The man is way past being wrote off.

We are down before we start with that prat in charge.

He is a joke of  manager, and the only thing worse than him are those who are backing him.

That's the spirit! Where were you when we needed you in WW2? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Seems to be an obsession, some won’t be happy until he’s gone. Irrespective of how the club perform.

You’re actually wasting your time thinking it will change. 
Just enjoy the season, use the ignored users option. It works.

Already got two or three whose posts i dont respond to,just develops into a hatefest...not what i came here for..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KernowOwl said:

Season doesn’t start tomorrow. It’s only a Micky mouse cup. It’s a chance for some of the young players to have a kick about. 

1 hour ago, poite said:

I kind of wish people would stop saying the season starts tomorrow. 

It starts next week. 

Tomorrow is a hor£e$hi£ Carabao Cup match 

The only major cup we have won in my lifetime and are likely to win if I live another 40 years the way things are going.

Season starts tomorrow. We have had a short pre-season with few warm up games and need the new players to gel as soon as possible.

Go strong, hit the ground running, come on Wednesday!

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

We're going down. No amount of positive mental attitude will change that. The club is done.

Why are you bothering to post then?

I'm not particularly positive about things but will be watching and hoping to be proved wrong. We haven't got the strongest squad but we have got a potentially competitive team and there aren't that many teams that I would say are head and shoulders above us. 

Get a couple more in soon, play a shape and tactics that suits what we have and give our all. 

Complain and debate by all means but don't throw the towel in before we have started.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

FACT:

We are up against it, we are starting 4 wins behind every f'ker else.

Real f'king warriors roll their sleeves up and enjoy the battle.

Gimps keep moaning and offer nothing.

Which one are you?

Right now I’m a warrior in a gimp mask.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

We're going down. No amount of positive mental attitude will change that. The club is done.

So what are you going to do? Raise the white flag?

What about supporting the team through thick and thin.

Plenty of fans supported the club when we almost got relegated to the old 4th division, we were really dreadful back then but we still supported the club and the players despite everything. No doubt most fans would have supported the team even if they got relegated. You don't stop being a fan ever even if you know everything is getting worse with no sight of an upturn.

I don't understand the constant negativity. OK things aren't great, they might get worse. Are you up for the fight or not?

Some people complain about some of the team being quitters, it looks like that goes for some of the fans as well

• Like 4