OK, Managers names who you think will DEFFINATELY come

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Nigel Pearson is the one I'd like but if not I'd take a punt on someone like Paul Cook, Ryan Lowe or the Cowley's. But whoever's brought in, they need to be able to do things their way and we need to be more sensible off the pitch. Lessons need to be learned and big changes need to be addressed. 

Pearson lives in Sheffield his missus runs a few nurseries in the city too, his family all live in Sheffield, his dad even moved up here.

He would be a great manager but it will never happen unfortunately.

Paul Cook and Ryan Lowe are good shout, Cook for me has more experience and to do so well and be relegated because of the owners he may not want to work for another useless owner.

18 minutes ago, folger said:

My god, how far we have fallen.

Totally agree - maybe the best we could hope for now is Skippy the bush kangaroo  - he certainly fits the bill - know absolutely nothing about man management and football and would not speak back to Chansiri.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE him to try and work with Chansiri though

It would be explosive

Even if by some miracle he did work with the owner can ya imagine how long it would take our miserable lot to get offended at something he said 

AND we are still looking for a Manager 'magic bullet'.UNBELIEVABLE    WHO would be able to do ANYTHING  whilst ever the Chairman & his alleged 'advisors' are running the show? WHO? and more to the point..Who would want to?

Under the current set up,I genuinely feel its not possible....Big Jack,Howard,Big Ron,TF....NONE of those would have either come in the first place,OR succeeded if they had....

Its NOT the Manager

Carlos

Bullen(2)

Jos

Bruce

Monk

The one constant has allegedly been the Players & the Ownership....Place the responsibility where it belongs,NOT on the latest 'whipping boy'

Edited by parajack

This thread is quite spectacular proof that fans have absolutely no idea who to pick as manager.

And don't understand that there is a bigger picture.

Plenty of L**d fans wanted Bielsa out last season, and even at times, this. 

Get Pearson / The Other Gary / Megson / Cowleys / Hughton / Any other manager in! That will sort it!

It wont. 

10 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

First things first ....Get Garry Monk  out asap !!!!!!.....Find a manager the fans and players will get behind ....Its Paul Cook for me .....Keep monk and crowds will be below 15k next season....

They already HAVE!!! only 25% of season ticket holders allowed back,and THAN only if you behave!!! Official,and no one at all till Oct

• Like 2

Not sure if I want him but Aitor Karanka could rebuild the team, would not be pretty to watch but pretty good record in the championship,

43% win ratio in over 220+ games and promotion with Boro in 15/16.

I would have more faith he could rebuild the team than monk, and from his playing career will have good contacts in the game, you forget he was a Real Madrid player for 5 years in their golden period at the start of the 2000's

• Like 1