Mr Chansiri what will your legacy be?

Now i have nothing against Mr Chansiri and hope he has success with us .

But what will it be for him build a new team ? Knock the lepps and build a new stand with bars shops underneath , try and move us to a new modern stadium ( which i hope not ! ) As i don't think he will leave but you never know. But as we all know done correctly he could and should resurrect our Great club

7 minutes ago, Arootatat said:

Now i have nothing against Mr Chansiri and hope he has success with us .

But what will it be for him build a new team ? Knock the lepps and build a new stand with bars shops underneath , try and move us to a new modern stadium ( which i hope not ! ) As i don't think he will leave but you never know. But as we all know done correctly he could and should resurrect our Great club

I have said repeatedly that the wealth of the Chansiri family has been borne out of TUF, one of the worlds largest and most successful Tuna processors. 

Little can be found of DC’s personal wealth or indeed any history of being the head of any subsidiary 

This leads me to believe a good proportion of the money he initially bought SWFC with and in addition to the millions he has blown since, sorry, invested in the club has not been from his personal wealth.

But even if it was how long do you expect him to be propping this club up year after year with little prospect of getting any of his investment back within the next few years.

I don’t think you need to be a rocket scientist to work out there must be a point when no matter how deep his pockets have been they must be close to being empty. So any talk of building a new Leppings Lane stand or contemplating a new stadium I believe is well out of his current financial capability.

When he arrived he bet on getting us into the Premiership to give him a bloody good return on his investment but now that was just a pipe dream.

I believe we should prepare ourselves for what could be a rocky road of minimum investment and as far as any future investment in players I think the future team will be made up of mediocre players on nominal salaries and loan players.

i now honestly believe that contrary to some supporters beliefs DC will get rid of his ‘bad investment’ as soon as he can find a buyer that will give him some of the millions he has lost from his families wealth. His father, uncles, brothers sisters and even his wife must be telling him ‘ Has it all been worthwhile and just how long are can you carry on wasting the family fortune.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist

Bet his dad tells him off every time he sees him

Edited by Therealrealist

4 minutes ago, bobness said:

"I built several strategic partnerships with intrrnational brands, generating more commercial sponsorship money than anyone else in the club's history!" 

:Chansiri:

Releg8 and D-lusional to name but two..... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I want to know how it is possible to predict what someone's legacy is going to be in a world so uncertain as football. Right now, it is not looking too optimistic for the club but it is possible to go from rock bottom to pretty much the top by making one inspirational appointment. United got Wilder in and their fortunes completely changed. Nobody knows how much differently things would have been for us had Bruce stayed. There are just too many outcomes and variables to consider.

• Like 1