Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

11 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

It was a good goal to be fair to him. Just a shame that these moments were extremely rare during his time here.

Tbf, the fact he's from Eastern Europe probably triggered you. 

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Aye

It's baffling wondering why he never managed to score more goals like that when sat on the subs bench

Proper funny these hateful posts about Nuhiu

It's like people just say any old rubbish to hate on him

lol

Baffling that a championship player on his wage isnt scoring worldies like that every week isnt it. You know like our other strikers are 

• Like 1

I mean thank God Rhodes got him out of a fix...or George Hirst..or Bukarov...We are so lucky ...that Winnal knocked in 20 a season, that Forestieri was firin' 

That Fletch didn't pack it in during the hard yards....

I'm surprised he kept Abdi outta the side for so long, the f.ookin' world beater!.....or Urby...that 20 f.ooking massive  minutes he played while pocketing the cash...

So many players who's boots Adthe should be shining...If they were STIll here FFS!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Absolutely this, no other club barring possibly Man U and Leeds (yes I said Leeds) would still sell out away grounds 20 years after relegation from the Prem, putting up with some absolute shybo in the intervening years, watching us capitulate by 5’s, 6’s and 7’s on a far too regular basis.

Loads of other clubs would still sell out regular. Newcastle and Sunderland for a start.

4 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

To be honest he's not the best player but he's ok as a squad player. I get that in an ideal world where you improve the squad he'd leave but I think all the people who think this is a good thing are in for a rude awakening re what we're going to bring in to replace these players.

Hope I'm wrong but think people will be wishing we still had Westwood, Hutchinson, Fletcher, FF and even Nuhui and Fox compared to what we end up signing. Going backwards.

Yeah i wish I could still see Forestieri skipping on Instagram for his 30k a week and hear about what the latest injury to fletcher is. There’s the best part of 150k a week in wages with those players you mentioned right there which given that we have already had (2?) embargo’s due to breaches of financial regulations it’s probably for the best they have been let go.

Also we still have Westwood and will probably struggle to get rid of him.

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Yeah i wish I could still see Forestieri skipping on Instagram for his 30k a week and hear about what the latest injury to fletcher is. There’s the best part of 150k a week in wages with those players you mentioned right there which given that we have already had (2?) embargo’s due to breaches of financial regulations it’s probably for the best they have been let go.

Also we still have Westwood and will probably struggle to get rid of him.

You’ll enjoy the lower league standard players we bring in to replace them all with then. I’m sure them being paid 5k a week will bring you some comfort.

I guess it’s a silver lining that Westwood is still here as the new manager has a ready made championship keeper to replace the rubbish options we currently use

I'm glad he's going. Clearly a decent human being and I wish him all the best.

I hope we bring in different strikers so we can move away from the long ball football we've been playing with Fletcher and Nuhiu for some time. We need to move on with a different system.