Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

Guest Kameron
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

You clearly didn't read the post you replied to in your absolute rush to have a go at Nuhiu

I read it ok, he’s an awful player.  Arrived in lean condition and to be fair looked sharp in his first few games.  It didn’t take him long to get into the comfort zone putting on around two stone. Good riddance to one of the worst players I’ve seen in 40 years.

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

Wish him well but we need players who contribute 40 + games a season and not just be known as an option off the bench for the last 10 minutes.

To be fair Atdhe is just about the only player we have had over the last 5 years who has been available

for selection for 40+ games a season.:rolleyes:

One of the few players who's always shown he cares during his time here and not gone missing in games.

Maybe not the required quality if chasing promotion but no way will we be next year, so I think he'll be a miss. Has he turned down a contract and just wants a new challenge?

We could've done with keeping someone of his wages around another year, will lack presence up front without him now and can see us missing him. Will be a miss off the pitch too as he's well liked, good luck big man sure he'll do a good job where he ends up next.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, swfc-dan said:

One of the few players who's always shown he cares during his time here and not gone missing in games.

Maybe not the required quality if chasing promotion but no way will we be next year, so I think he'll be a miss. Has he turned down a contract and just wants a new challenge?

We could've done with keeping someone of his wages around another year, will lack presence up front without him now and can see us missing him. Will be a miss off the pitch too as he's well liked, good luck big man sure he'll do a good job where he ends up next.

No, just the odd half season at a time. :laugh:

Think he is now top scorer for us this season despite limited appearances isn't he? And just reached 50 for us.

The more I think about it the more I dread the direction we are heading. Losing a stabilising, cheap asset like Adthe really makes me think things could go even more ******** up next season. Seems to be no logic behind releasing him, not whilst we are a mid table team at best. Who the hell are we going to get better for free?

Edited by swfc-dan

13 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

To be fair Atdhe is just about the only player we have had over the last 5 years who has been available

for selection for 40+ games a season.:rolleyes:

But due to his ability he doesn’t play anywhere near 40 games a season. 

In terms of minutes played, it’s taken him 3 seasons to reach 40+ games in actual playing time.

19/20 1410 minutes = 15.6 games

18/19 1529 minutes = 16.9 games

17/18 1449 minutes = 16.1 games 

:rolleyes:

Good point. Only yesterday Monk said he didn’t know if he was staying. Maybe it’s his decision? In which case good luck Adthe, hope it works for you and thank you for everything. Can’t fault him.

7 minutes ago, 0114 said:

But due to his ability he doesn’t play anywhere near 40 games a season. 

In terms of minutes played, it’s taken him 3 seasons to reach 40+ games in actual playing time.

19/20 1410 minutes = 15.6 games

18/19 1529 minutes = 16.9 games

17/18 1449 minutes = 16.1 games 

:rolleyes:

And been involved in 31 goals, sign him up.

lol

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey
  • Haha 1