Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

16 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

The club would obviously want to move on Westwood and the hapless Rhodes but I do think Adam Reach is definitely not part of Monk’s plans.

Its just finding suitors which will be extremely difficult. 

Yep they were the 3 I’d have said aswell 

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just looking at the players we have left, it’s going to be a massive rebuilding job in the summer. 1 striker! Quite exciting in a way to think come the start of next season what our strike force might look like. 

We may only play one up front next season. This 3-5-2 formation has probably just seen us through this season with the players that we had available.

Probably 22 teams in the championship only play with one up front. One thing for sure, we will go with 3 in the central midfield best season. 

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I wish....

Thats the main fulcrum of yer argument mate..........that and nostalgia...try making a current 11 outta that

Unicorn

Waddle

Maradonna

Chimera

Hirst

Ironman

Batman

Bright

Megson

Thor

The silver surfer

Do you want better or do you want to settle for mediocrity and wonder why we never move forward?

Right decision if this turns out to be true

Yes, he's given his all but 50 goals in 7 seasons is abysmal for a striker, granted he's not always been first choice but we need to shift the dead wood and start again

Edited by IWEDFM

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

Do you want better or do you want to settle for mediocrity and wonder why we never move forward?

I genuinely think that you are the kind of Sheffield Wednesday fan that's going to be the angriest and going to be the most constantly upset.

Because you just don't seem to grasp the situation that we're in.

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, IWEDFM said:

Yes, he's given his all but 50 goals in 7 seasons in abysmal for a striker

These are the funniest type of posts

lol

When someone comes on and posts stats like this without any context and expect us all to fall off our chair and go WTF?!?!?!? IS THAT TRUE??!?!? IS THAT ALL HE HAS SCORED?!?!?!

When the reality is there is context, there are factors, and the stat presented is a totally ridiculous one.

Proper makes me laugh when people post those kind of stats though

Proper funny

lol

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's been a very useful player to have in the squad for the past seven years and I for one wish him well wherever he goes next.

1325552090_HeresToMe!.png.fc143f4194fb67df1f06118de890cb4b.png

I’ve changed my cover photo on Fb to this!

Here’s to you Atdhe 

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

These are the funniest type of posts

lol

When someone comes on and posts stats like this without any context and expect us all to fall off our chair and go WTF?!?!?!? IS THAT TRUE??!?!? IS THAT ALL HE HAS SCORED?!?!?!

When the reality is there is context, there are factors, and the stat presented is a totally ridiculous one.

Not really

He's not played much cos he's not been good enough it really is that simple

Apart from a spell under Jos he's not prolific enough and he's been here 7 years for christ sake. It's time for a change

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Thats a rather daft question...One you could ask a Man City fan...The answer will always be "Yes"

I look at it given the fact we have a chairman who knows little of football...and a manager who seemingly knows the same amount ...

A recruitment policy that begs questions...and no apparent system...As a a fan...what do I do about it?

Wish?

Time for something different. I know hes a popular member of the squad but we need less players who are fitter and add much needed pace. The problem is I dont trust the current management or people in charge to make the correct decision. Some huge decisions need to be made in the coming weeks.

Just now, asteener1867 said:

No arguement mate...Its the "Good Riddance" attitude that i find strange

Well he has been here 7 years mate. There does come a time when players have to move on. Yes he's given 100% but that is the least i'd expect from a pro