Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

2 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Completely wrong. 

Several players in recent years, Semedo, Reda, Llera etc, all likeable characters, all loved by the fans. 

Nuhiu is just as likeable, but a considerably better footballer than all 3, yet receives nothing but pelt and criticism from a lot of fans. I'll never understand it. 

He is a limited, yet very useful player, I remember how Aitor Karanka used to be terrified of him when he managed Boro and Forest, because he's a massive ball ache to deal with. 

Scored some vital goals, bust his nuts for the team whenever called upon and clearly a very decent bloke.

Best of luck to him and he will be missed, whether fans realise it yet or not.  

I agree. But Nuhiu has got stick because he’s a striker who isn’t the most prolific. Fans associate strikers with finding the back of the net. There’s more to Nuhiu’s game but he’s not renowned for his goal scoring pursuits.

31 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

So in the last 3 seasons it's the equivalent of 48 full league matches? That's like playing every second of a full league campaign with a couple of cup games thrown in. And in that time he's scored 21 goals and assisted another 10.

Yet he still has the reputation of someone who can't score or make an impact?

Exactly

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

And?

I wanting every player to give 100% tomorrow night ....Can’t see nuhui doing a Fletcher and crying off injured after 6 minutes....I just think the focus should be on tomorrow’s match and talk about who’s going and staying afterwards 

53 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

This thread epitomises why our fan base accept second best. Nuhiu will go down as another striker that wasn't good enough to hold down a regular starting position. 50 goals in 7 seasons for a striker that was always available is a shocking return. He should have been off loaded a few seasons back along with other dead wood.

Did you celebrate when he scored though Ronnie? 
Like away at Leeds for example?

Did yer though? 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Love fans that post stuff like this to back up their hate for a player

Especially when in those 7 seasons the player hasn't even been starting games for us

lol

These type of posts are proper funny

It's like they post these stats and expect everyone to believe them and go 'yeah.... that's true that is... he must be rubbish'

lol

ha ha ha ha

It seems our fans are singularly incapable of identifying extremely useful squad players who are vital to the squad compared with absolutely nailed on first team starters.

Same goes for taking wages into account.

Pelupessy, gets ripped to pieces, when in reality he's a very useful member of the squad, who can come on, do a more than useful job, is liked around the dressing room & not on fortunes, more or less the same at Atdhe.

Rip him to shreds & let's force his hand like Fox. Who by the way we are now missing more than people (especially the ones who made his life a misery) are willing to even acknowledge.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

I read it ok, he’s an awful player.  Arrived in lean condition and to be fair looked sharp in his first few games.  It didn’t take him long to get into the comfort zone putting on around two stone. Good riddance to one of the worst players I’ve seen in 40 years.

Classy

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

I wanting every player to give 100% tomorrow night ....Can’t see nuhui doing a Fletcher and crying off injured after 6 minutes....I just think the focus should be on tomorrow’s match and talk about who’s going and staying afterwards 

I keep thinking about Fletcher's decision and Nuhiu's.

Good as Fletcher was I've lost respect for this supposed leader in the dressing room sitting in his garden watching his teammates struggle.

Not so with Nuhiu. Decided to pitch in and fight even when he must have known he was off.

That's leadership and that's integrity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

I read it ok, he’s an awful player.  Arrived in lean condition and to be fair looked sharp in his first few games.  It didn’t take him long to get into the comfort zone putting on around two stone. Good riddance to one of the worst players I’ve seen in 40 years.

Think you should be a teeny bit ashamed of yourself for that.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Love fans that post stuff like this to back up their hate for a player

Especially when in those 7 seasons the player hasn't even been starting games for us

lol

These type of posts are proper funny

It's like they post these stats and expect everyone to believe them and go 'yeah.... that's true that is... he must be rubbish'

lol

ha ha ha ha

Why didn't he start games for us despite being fit? Because he was crap. Ha ha ha.

8 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Did you celebrate when he scored though Ronnie? 
Like away at Leeds for example?

Did yer though? 

and who is going to score those “ keep it in the corner” goals - like the Big Lad did against Preston? All the best Adte!

• Like 1