Big Nige

31 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think that in the past he might’ve struggled with some of the characters here like he did at Derby. But if he came here now we have possibly started to bottom out and he could build a team he wanted. I think the club needs a Manager they feel is a safe pair of hands. 

Monk could still be that to be fair but he has to restore faith from a lot of people. I think an appointment like Pearson would be a bit like the Megson one which gave the place a lift at the time 

It’d be an appointment that would be greeted with approval by the vast majority of the fanbase 

Would be a great fit

• Like 2

Just now, Blue and white said:

When Bruce came in there was an instant feel good factor and it felt like anything was possible, I firmly believe Pearson would have the same effect.

Not for me 

Truth is ,  ex captain and fantastic player he was for this club but the fella is an absolute belter 

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

When Bruce came in there was an instant feel good factor and it felt like anything was possible, I firmly believe Pearson would have the same effect.

Don’t forget though he was part of the stitch up re. young Hirsty....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Don’t forget though he was part of the stitch up re. young Hirsty....

Sssshhhhhhhh 

That was all DC’s fault 

I’ve said it repeatedly that Pearson has got everything we should be looking for in a Manager

DC needs to camp outside his house with his chequebook and do everything in his power to get him on board as Director of Football or Manager.

Give him as much support as finances will allow and I’m sure he will build a team to be proud off

Start your car up Mr Chansiri before other clubs come knocking on his door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1