Big Nige

Pearson is certifiably bonkers, he helped screw us over Hirst and is a known bully. He has no loyalty to us, despite what people seem to think. No thanks.

Edited by Minton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Also all these people that are having a go at monk for falling out with Hutchinson and co.... Do you not think they would also fall out with Pearson especially as some in this thread have said "he wouldn't put with some of our performances".

How would he not put up with them? Calling players out in public like he did the other day. Monk has done this and have been criticised as well? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

A stubborn Thai businessman and a hardheaded slightly psycho football manager and club legend walks into a bar.

What could go wrong?

That Dejphon doesn't have enough to buy the drinks and Big Nige has to dip into his pocket instead.

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

Would love Nigel Pearson here as manger.

Proven track record in this division and done very well at Watford.

DC would have to give him full control of transfers in and out and he could sort the club out top to bottom!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He understand the expectations of the fans is what I was alluding to 

I sit immediately behind the directors box in the South Stand and I can state that he has certainly been present at a good number of our home matches prior to him taking the Watford job

He definitely knows our current players and our club set up

18 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He understand the expectations of the fans is what I was alluding to 

20 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I love the bloke. Can’t comprehend people turning their nose up at him previously.

Sadly there’s zero chance he’d come to us.

What specifically is it about the obnoxious aloof bully who has had a humour bypass and considers us "just another club" that you love?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, JimmyMaC said:

Hes in the stands for quite a few home games a season,not seen his cut out in the north yet though

If he’s been to quite a few home games, he’ll know to avoid us like the proverbial plague !

2 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

What specifically is it about the obnoxious aloof bully who has had a humour bypass and considers us "just another club" that you love?

His track record is very good. He’s character is what we need given our set of spineless wasters throughout the place.

Plus, and I concede you’ll have to take my word on this, having spoken to him I am convinced we’re more than just any other club to him. He may not throw daft platitudes around the media, but he knows he is respected and it’s mutual.

Sadly that’s all superfluous as he’s not daft enough to take us on (nor do we have a vacancy).

• Like 2