GARRY MONK - All posts about Garry Monk in here please

I'd like to give monk the benefit of the doubt on team selection, as you dont know how fit wickham, murphy etc are after this intense period of games.

I'd like to give monk the benefit of the doubt on performance today. Unless hes told Iorfa to smash kebano when hes going away from goal and let him shoot when going towards goal, the players have to take the blame for this dog turd.

I cannot give monk any benefit of doubt over what were trying to achieve though. Just pumping the ball long for two averagely paced players to chase. May as well get in Pulis if we're going the percentage football route. Who in their right mind would pay 40 quid a pop next season to watch such dire tactics being implemented so poorly. Get an old head in. A warnock, a mccarthy, fizz it even a pulis now that's the state of this club. Let them use the wages saved on fletcher etc to bring in their own men and sort this shitshow out

if he goes at end of season, who do we bring in?

There's no high end managers who want the job, its that honest. 

I think we just give Monk time, i always think managers deserve at least 3 windows. He has already started getting the big earners out of the club. Let him bring in his own players and back him from there. Look at Norwichs Daniel Farke, His last game of his first season, was against a bad Wednesday side 5-1 defeat.Season after they won promotion, they stayed with him and let him build his own team. I am not saying we are winning league next season, but i hope we stick with Monk. UTO 

Hope you all stay safe,look after your loved ones

All the best, god bless.

SwintonLad99

25 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

I think we just give Monk time, i always think managers deserve at least 3 windows. He has already started getting the big earners out of the club. Let him bring in his own players and back him from there. Look at Norwichs Daniel Farke, His last game of his first season, was against a bad Wednesday side 5-1 defeat.Season after they won promotion, they stayed with him and let him build his own team. I am not saying we are winning league next season, but i hope we stick with Monk. UTO 

All the best, god bless.

SwintonLad99

Stick with Monk why?

We can't defend? 8 out of 18 games we've conced 3+ goals.

We never look like scoring!

No game plan!

We can't pass and keep ball,

We don't even work hard.

He hasn't got the defence orgainsed or got us playing attacking football.

17 points from 66, adrift at the bottom form.

He's failed at every other club and been sacked, why would it be any different here!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Stick with Monk why?

We can't defend? 8 out of 18 games we've conced 3+ goals.

We never look like scoring!

No game plan!

We can't pass and keep ball,

We don't even work hard.

He hasn't got the defence orgainsed or got us playing attacking football.

17 points from 66, adrift at the bottom form.

He's failed at every other club and been sacked, why would it be any different here!

Yep surely the first thing is to organise to concede as few as poss even if it's not brill to watch, not doing very good on that point. 

Fletcher - Nuhiu

Foriesteri - Da Cruz

Hutchinson - Pelupessy

Hooper - Widnass

Westwood - Wildsmith

So glad we got rid of the money grabbers and replaced with them with cheaper alternatives!

(Irony is difficult on a keyboard)

33 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

All the best, god bless.

SwintonLad99

If we give him three windows the fourth will be to get us out of league 1

if only we had a defender as a manager to help us stop conceding like we are

Edited by the third man

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Today will be 18pts from last 66 pts. Any Monk supporters wish to defend this? 

Look on the bright side, it will be more than 30 points in a season, at least we can prepare for league 1 at Christmas, give us plenty of time to get organised, and the January transfer window to get the right players in, so we start 21 / 22 on the front foot

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Today will be 18pts from last 66 pts. Any Monk supporters wish to defend this? 

It’s 17 points from 66. F***ing Shocking Stats.

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1