Kieran Lee OUT of this weekends game

Best player we've had for decades (at least that's put everything in) and best player we've still got. 

Monk said there wasn't much wrong with him the other day - I think it's more that he won't be staying here. 

My favourite player for Wednesday since the Premier League days. That game where we beat Leeds 6-0 and he was starting out in midfield he was absolutely incredible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest wilyfox

There will still be sentimental clamour from many to give him another year. We should move on. It's time, and glaringly obvious. 

FEAR NOT, that means we’ll be starting with Pelupessy in the middle again.

image.gif.e4624c1d99acb9ac946549570010001a.gif

And he’s got the mobility of a Renault Espace.

Can’t say I’m surprised... Prior to lockdown, he’s not started many games over the last couple of seasons and has been thrown in since the restart. 

It’s a shame, and I’m glad we offered him an extension but unfortunately we will have to play Pelupessy- just shows our lack of depth. 

If bannan picks up an injury between now and the end of the season we are fecked

A shame but no a surprise - you could say the managers hands are tied, but you could also question why he has been played so much considering the situation the same can also be said of Luongo since he has been here he has never completed 4 full games in succession. It is only a matter of time before he break down too. In all the game so far we have picked 6 or 7 for every game with a squad of 20+ player not including youth players it basically make no sense doing this. But not a lot of what monk does makes sense.

It just shows the complete short sightedness of the club releasing so many youth players who they could have kept on and had a proper look in the remaining games and also helped to keep the other player free of injury. Kirby played the full season on loan at league two Macclesfield springs to mind, would he have cost us much in the scheme of things - a lot less than some at the club are costing us to have played the same amount of games.