Chansiri meets with the SWFC Supporters Trust

สโมสรฟุตบอลอยู่ในสภาพดีมาก ควรส่งข้อกังวลทั้งหมดในซองจดหมายที่ประทับตราล่วงหน้า

:Chansiri:

He won't and hasn't learnt from his mistakes. We had a sound football commitee with experience. He got rid of this and never replaced them. So he "learnt" from that he can do it on his own instead.......... Making an absolute pigs ear out of it and continuing to do so. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I am glad to learn that Chansiri is still alive and kicking (could he do a job for us?).

So he is aware that Sheffield Wednesday still exist.

Next step in the right direction will be to send Mr Monk gardening and bring in a proper coach/manager - they must still exist.

When will Bruce and his boys be flying the nest of the Magpies? 

Its an interesting phrase this "proper coach/manager",what is a proper coach/manager and how long do you have to have been a  coach/manager to qualify as being proper ?

3 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Do you remember trying to sign Billy sharp and us scraping the back of the sofa and going to scunny "will you take this" and just as we are about to get him United finally decide they do want him and get him straight away?

Do you remember being excited because we were signing Stevie may, and how long that signing took to sort, though deep down you saw the highlights video of him scuffing the ball into the net knowing he was gonna be crap?

We had a period that lasted about 18 years of never having any money, never making exciting signings, never contending for anything.

It was crap

I don't want to go back to that

We're already there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

You suggest that Doyen have a financial interest in our club.

Is that the case?

Do a little research on Doyen and their business practices . Its all there for everyone to see how these people operate. It aint pretty reading. 

10 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Do you remember trying to sign Billy sharp and us scraping the back of the sofa and going to scunny "will you take this" and just as we are about to get him United finally decide they do want him and get him straight away?

Do you remember being excited because we were signing Stevie may, and how long that signing took to sort, though deep down you saw the highlights video of him scuffing the ball into the net knowing he was gonna be crap?

We had a period that lasted about 18 years of never having any money, never making exciting signings, never contending for anything.

It was crap

I don't want to go back to that

You forgot signing Gary Taylor fletcher on loan to solve our goal scoring problems under Stuart gray 😂

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Nando45 said:

You forgot signing Gary Taylor fletcher on loan to solve our goal scoring problems under Stuart gray 😂

my son was working at hillsborough then, he rang me Saturday morning to say we had signed a new striker, I remember saying fantastic, can he play today, who is it? I will never forgot my boys reply “ I don’t know who he is, but he looks like they’ve just dragged him out of the park hotel”. The joys of being an ITK wednesdayite. 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I genuinely think Chansiri is sound, he's made a right pig's ear out of FFP but I think he will learn from his mistakes and get us where we want to be.

I don't think he will be chuffed himself to have wasted a fortune on the likes of Rhodes, Van Aken and Abdi. 

At the end of the day he will feel it more than anyone cos most of the mistakes are his, he isn't trying to antagonise Wednesday fans, he's not an Oyston or even an Allen, we've got a good guy we need to keep faith

I agree. I think the biggest mistake was not having an experienced group of advisors/Director of football etc when he arrived. People knew that he had no background in the game and the club didn’t really acknowledge this, but we simply just let him chuck money left right and centre which has now come back to bite us. 

Once the EFL has delivered it’s verdict, chansiri staying will leave us in a much better position than him simply walking out. As a shrewd businessman I can see him learning by the mistakes and hopefully taking the right course of action to ensure we don’t end up in the same position again, but also to have another crack at promotion within the next 5 seasons. 

• Thanks 1